BY KEEBLER

The Deliciously Crunchy Taste Of Town House Pita Crackers With A Convenient Hummus Cup!

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious crackers, they have a great flavor and are thick and crunchy. I like to dip into dips or with cheese. They are a good deal and often on sale and are a great value to me. I will keep buying.
Jessica B.
I have always wanted to try hummus because I have heard it's a great snack. I came across these in the grocery store and decided to give it a try. It's my favorite go to snack and now I am a fan of hummus!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these crackers they are a baked pita,with a garlic herb seasoning baked right in you have to try these they are great with cheese spread , in salads or just by themselves
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Grace B.
I got this new Town House + Tru Flavors snack box from Walmart. It's better than I expected. It's little pricey but it's a good deal through a rebate app. The pita crackers are crunchy and have a light spice flavor. The hummus has strong flavor which is perfect with the crackers. I think it's a good size snack for portion control. However, there are more hummus than crackers. Bigger bag of crackers will be perfect.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
The hummus and crackers are VERY good! My husband gets these for a work snack, I of course, dive in myself. These are a perfect pair, I only wish there were a few more crackers, bc you do get a good portion of hummus, and I like to not over do it on the cracker, bc I like to taste the cracker too.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I'm pretty impressed with this because with our busy lifestyles we are always looking for a healthier snack. Way better than a bag of chips or fattening snack. Love that I can grab one of these on the go and pack it as a snack for work.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I am a huge fan of hummus. I saw these the other day and thought they would be great for lunch! The pita chips are super delicious. The hummus isn't the best I have ever had, but still good!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love this and it is easy to pack and go! I love being able to grab and go a healthy snack and these are great for an afternoon snack or after a long workout! I recommend others to try!
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This is the perfect side to pack with your lunch. I opened it on my lunch break and continue to eat it through out my shift. The flavor is delicious and the hummus taste natural