Keebler Town House Pita Cinnamon Sugar Crackers uploaded by Faith D.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yvette S.
Garner, KY
If you need an snack between meals, then Town House Crackers is what you want. These little crackers are cinnamon flavored so it is a little sweet treat. The only thing I would want is a bigger box.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
These are amazing! The flavor of cinnamon is amazing and the price is good. Available at Wegmans, and if you can't find it just ask their service desk for it.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love these! I love the regular pita flavor, but the cinnamon sugar ones are by far my favorite!~ They have great taste!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love love love these with home made cream cheese icing there a great tasty & sweet quickly becoming a comfort food.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Delicious and a lot less fat than a regular fracker! I like to eat them with humus! So good!