Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKeebler
Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb

Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb

by Keebler

What is your favorite things to eat with the pita chips?
Start your review of Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb!
Prt Washingtn, WI
Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb uploaded by Linnette P.
Delicious, this is a really good snack, just 70 calories per serving. I definitely going to buy this again, even my toddler like it .
Dalzell, SC
Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb uploaded by miss M.
Great snack! It's got a great flavor and size. They are a bit crunchier than I like but not too hard. The price is very consistent with other cracker of similar quality. They pair really well with a good hummus. Even the kids like them!!
Philadelphia, PA
Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb uploaded by Nadiyah B.
Great just as it is I eat as a snack. Just because. It's healthy and good on and with salads. It's also light and airy. I would do nothing to make it better. Give me a few to try over and over again. Amazing not to salty full of flavor. Great with Turkey salad leftover from Easter 🐣 Sunday Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb
Taylor, MI
1,466 reviews
Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Tons of flavor. Good by themselves or with dips. Strong won't break as you dip it. You n I like all the flavors
These crackers are yummy and make the perfect snack if you’re tired of basic snacks. The only downside is that these are pricey.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Kroger
I got these to use with my hummus and they are so light and delicious that I found myself eating the whole box without uaing the hummus. Have repurchased several times.
Clintwood , VA
Just tried these and really liked them, hope to try some of the other flavors soon. These had a good bold flavor and were good with cheese ball spread I’d definitely recommend trying these!
Oak Harbor, WA
Yummy to my tummy I love this cracker, it so tasty and crunchy, I love the herbs taste in it very delicious.Highly recommend Keebler, Town House, Oven Baked Pita Crackers, Mediterranean Herb
Sandy Hook, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
These are wonderful, I really love the taste of these right out of the box. They don’t last long enough in my house to use with humus or dip.
Gaston, SC
The best snack ever. It’s a must buy every time i go down the snack isle. They are so delicious!