BY KEEBLER

Buy on Kmart
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This Crackers are so good they are small and buttery and just taste delicious. They are great on there own or we also love them with sliced cheddar cheese on them or crunch them up in our chili. These were my granny's favorite she would always have us get these when we went shopping for her. I remember sleeping over at my granny's and my daughter would keep stealing all of these from her cause she loved them. I would say the best crackers to get when you can afford to get them and if you don't have a daughter that tries to eat the whole box in a day like my daughter.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These are hands down my absolute favorite cracker!!!!! I can eat these plain, right from the box or dress them up with cheese and meats and other "fancy" toppings and still enjoy the light airy taste of the Town House cracker!! These have been a mainstay in my house for as long as I can remember. They are a perfect base because the only thing holding you back for toppings is your imagination. They also taste great on their own with no topping. You really can't go wrong with these crackers.
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
I just recently was sick with a bout of strep throat and all I can eat with soup and crackers Keebler townhouse light buttery was a great find even though I didn't have a whole lot of taste buds this was the highlight of my meal these crackers have such a light Airy taste in the compliment it's so well to the soup that I had this is an item I always have handy in my pantry I would definitely recommend this product
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These are amazing. They're so much better than their competitor's crackers, in fact, there is no comparison. They have such a rich, buttery flavor and a great crunchy texture that doesn't fall apart when you bite into them. They're extremely versatile and can be eaten alone, with cheese, dips, chili or soup or used to coat meat or sprinkled on casseroles.
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
All I can say is yum yum yum ! These literally melt in your mouth ! I hate to say this but I have gained one or two pounds just by eating these ! My favorite snack . I have them everywhere in my car in my office desk in my kitchen pantry and also next to my bed cos I tend to get hungry at night times cos am pregnant and crave for these all the time
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
These are like tastier Ritz. They are buttery but seem to lack the stale, oily aspect that Ritz seem to come with. They are not that much different in terms of pricing (actually, I believe they are cheaper than Ritz). They can be consumed in so many ways; plain, cheese, fruit, peanut butter, nutella, etc.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
We used to by these all the time for my son. As he's gotten older he prefers another brand, but he used to love these. So light and buttery, a little on the salty side for my taste. A great companion to cheese and many other toppings. I recommend these unless you have to be careful with your salt intake.
brandy h.
brandy h.
Keebler Town House crackers are by far my favorite crackers made. The light buttery taste is so amazing, that they are the only cracker made that I can eat plain. They are very affordable and I buy them regularly. I recommend Town House crackers to everyone. I'm craving one now just thinking about them.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Before I tried townhouse I was a ritz girl. After getting a coupon I tried townhouse and I am brand loyal. They are the perfect texture and I can always find a coupon. Usually 2.50 at Walmart before coupon. My only complaint is if u drop the sleeve they will all crumble.but they are still my favorite
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I originally bought these crackers on accident and then I couldn't get enough of them. I think we have bought every single flavor Town House has to offer and let me tell you, they are the perfect cracker to dip in Laughing Cow Cheese. Talk about delicious and the perfect side to go with your lunch!
Susan R.
Susan R.
Calgary, Alberta
Are these soft enough for babies to eat?