BY KEEBLER #50 in Crackers

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp And Buttery Crackers. They Make The Perfect Pair With Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Corn Syrup Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Soy Lecithin

• Are these soft enough for babies to eat?4 Answers
Jen B.
Lafayette
Almost perfect, slightly sweet, buttery crackers.
I eat them with sliced cheese or cottage cheese and they always hit the spot.
My only complaint is that they sometimes snap in half too easily, leaving me with half a cracker that needs to be fished out of my cottage cheese.
They’re fragile enough that I don’t even try anymore to eat them with cream cheese or peanut butter.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
The king of all crackers. They have the perfect salty and buttery taste and the perfect amount of crunch. I eat them with salads, soups, and cheese. I like the shape and the ridges on the side. They don’t cut the roof of my mouth like other types of crackers do.
khrystal c.
Best tasting cracker! Just be careful not to smash or drop them because u get crumbs. But if u do use them on the top of any casserole or creamed veggies because it's like putting the icing on the cake. It makes them taste great with a little extra crunch.
Dee D.
Keebler always has such great products. These crackers are flavorful, crispy and delicious! I like to eat them with my salads or add peanut butter to them. My toddler likes to eat them plain. They are delicious anyway!!
Kate B.
Hudson
These are my favorite cracker. I can sit and eat a whole sleeve of them without anything on them or a dip. I think they taste really good super buttery and a good amount of salt. They are the perfect little cracker.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
These Keebler Town House Light Buttery Crackers Original are the absolute best cracker on the market. They taste incredible as well as hold up to a cheeseball or dip in chili and cheese. Whatever topping u prefer also great with fresh mozzarella and a slice of prosciutto!!! Price is more than most crackers but they are one thing I don't mind spending extra on
Mary P.
marmora
Great product great value delicious Great taste , Very light highly recommended to others it’s light crispy the perfect cracker Very robust taste delicious !!! great cracker for every occasion yummy
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
These crackers are my absolute favorite. I buy them every time I go shopping because I can never keep them in the cupboard. They have the perfect buttery flavor and consistency that makes them worth the price and I also find they are perfect for certain things like cheese and crackers, etc. whereas other crackers are too flimsy and crack.
Karina C.
chicago
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love these with expensive cheese platters and fruit. Or with feta cheese and Greek dressing mixed up, chicken salad or tuna salad etc. Sooooo many things to use this sweet salted buttery crackers. Even with a healthy salad mmmmm mmm
Susan R.
Calgary, AB
Are these soft enough for babies to eat?