BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House® Oven-Baked Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg this is so good my hubby and I saw it at Ralphs and decided to try it and now we will have boxes saved because they're so good. And they're also a very healthy alternative to other snacking options or crackers you use to pair up with things. You will not regret it. Perfect for soups.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Tastes a little plain but it's tastes even better with cheese. I usually eat sharp cheddar with my crackers and sometimes a side of fruit. I love Townhouse crackers! I like trying out different flavors to see which one tastes better with my cheese.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
These are ok but the sea salt and olive oil ones are amazing. I love these flatbread crackers with a soft cheese dip like Rondele. Perfect as an appetizer if your having guests since it's super easy .
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These flatbread crisps are the perfect size for on the go! You can taste the Italian herb in every bite. It's the perfect bite size for a party. I bought this at weis and it was on sale. This cracker goes good with all types of dips and cheeses.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so so soooo good!! I bought these the other day on a whim and was not disappointed! The flavor is fantastic with or without anything on them.
Amanda B.
Rochester , NH
Foodie Expert
I normally like Italian Herb flavored things but these are not good. I'll stick to the half pretzel half cracker chips that they make instead.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
Great flavourful crackers! Also a hit at parties. I like to eat them with a cheese spread or with ramen noodles.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
These are very very good. Nice and sturdy for dips and goes very well with cheese. You can stack a lot on them. However, they are very powerfully flavored, so mind what you pair with it.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers. The are great for dipping. They are thin, but holds up to some thick dips. They taste amazing. I generally eat them with humus, tuna salad and chicken salad. So if your looking for a great cracker for dips this cracker is for you.
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
I like these with hummus or just plain, but have a strange after taste which might just be me, but still love them