Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKeebler
Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers

Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers!
Columbus, IN
Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers uploaded by Kimberly W.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are delicious! Tiny cute flavorful bit size snacks. They pair great with spinach artichoke dip but perfect to snack on alone as well. Yum!
Rock Island, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers are a flavor and texture crash for me. The texture tries to be super crisp and crunchy, but falls a little short. The Italian herb seasoning is a punch in the pallet's face. I feel like they need a dash more salt to help balance the herbs.
Charleston
Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers uploaded by Natalie I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my family loves theses so much I buy 3 boxes 3 times a month. For New Years 2021 I’m cutting up some sharp cheddar cheese n adding pepperoni on it Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers
Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers uploaded by Kelly G.
All I can say is I’m addicted. With cheese, these are perfect with wine! The garlic flavor is perfect and not too over whelming
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmmm... these crackers are so good! They a perfect to eat with cheese, and they are also strong enough to use with a cheese ball. I hunk the Italian herb flavor is just enough too. I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Crunchy and they have a good flavor. I love to eat them with cheese and salami. I love flat bread too. So if I had to choose these would choose these. I likes townhouse from Keebler’s too. But they are my second.
These are nice to snack on when watching a movie. They taste great and they are also perfect for dips. They are only 70 calories for every 8 crackers so they are great for dieting.
Whiteville, NC
Keebler Town House Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps Crackers uploaded by Krystal C.
Tastes a little plain but it's tastes even better with cheese. I usually eat sharp cheddar with my crackers and sometimes a side of fruit. I love Townhouse crackers! I like trying out different flavors to see which one tastes better with my cheese.
Franklin, IN
I grab a box of these for a family get together, holidays, or just a snack to eat with cheese! I usually pair with a cheese ball and veggies for the holiday get together. I usually grab these from my local Meijer or Kroger with my usual grocery haul. The flavor is great and would recommend anyone who loves italian seasonings to try these. Also pairs great with some cheese cubes for a snack!
These crackers are the bomb! Just the right amount of herbs to give it flavor but not overpower. They probably taste best with cheese or dip but I often times resort to eating them straight out of the bag. I take these to parties and get togethers and they are ALWAYS a big hit.

Looking for your answer?