BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With The Versatility Of These Crisp, Buttery Crackers With The Added Taste Of A Pretzel. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate) Corn Syrup High Fructose Corn Syrup Whey Soy Lecithin

Jennifer W.
These are by far one of my favorite crackers on the market. Very unique and different love the two sides. They make a great party pleaser with a Cheez-It and meat selection or different spreads or even on their own. If you manage not to eat them all right away they also last a really long time as well.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I wish I loved these but I can’t really ever tell what size is the pretzel and what side is the cracker. The pretzel side often taste burnt. I also
Always have to drink water when having these because they really try your mouth out.
Avani P.
These pretzel crackers are so yummy. The only thing is that it makes my mouth a little bit dry. Other than that, these are great. A dry mouth is nothing you should not expect from crackers. TRY THESE OUT!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love pretzels and I love crackers, these are heaven! Amazing flavors, amazing crunch. I always have a box of these in my cupboards. Definitely recommend them if you have never tried them before!
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I have been a huge fan of these since they showed up in stores. They taste so good. The townhouse buttery cracker on one side with that on so crunchy pretzel on the other. I love pairing it with humus and just having that for my snack or I use them in my hearty soups.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Great crackers. Love how they are pretzel on one side. I usually like to dip these in some ranch vegetable dip which makes them taste even better. They are great for a cheese and cracker platter or can go with a vegetable platter
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
No me gustaron para nada y, son tostadas pero sin sabor. No le agarre el taste a pretzel en ningún lado y las trate con dip, queso, mermeladas y nada pudo hacerlas aceptables para mi . Usualmente esta marca es muy buena pero con esta fallaron.
Shannon S.
These crackers are amazing!!! A salty pretzel on one side and the other side a buttery cracker and if you dip them in some Nutella ooooh my gosh mouth watering just thinking about this. Definitely have to try these out!!
Sandra H.
Irving
Love these. Nice perfect amount of salt. Cannot stop eating these. They taste great with different kinds of sliced cheeses, dips and just by themselves. I will get these first when I need a box of crackers. I have never tried them with a homemade soup, but I bet they would be great!
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This cracker/pretzel is amazing!! I would call it more of of a cracker not that much of a pretzel but still delicious ! It is very healthy and you can eat it as a snack. I wouldn't use it for soup though
Megan M.
Champaign, IL
What's the best type of cheese for these crackers? Thinking of using them for a holiday party!