Keebler Town House Flipsides Pretzel Crackers Original uploaded by Kendra M.

BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With The Versatility Of These Crisp, Buttery Crackers With The Added Taste Of A Pretzel. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate) Corn Syrup High Fructose Corn Syrup Whey Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
These are by far one of my favorite crackers on the market. Very unique and different love the two sides. They make a great party pleaser with a Cheez-It and meat selection or different spreads or even on their own. If you manage not to eat them all right away they also last a really long time as well.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I Love these crackers. I have a serious love for salty/crunchy snack foods. I love pretzels, and crackers, and these definitely satisfy those cravings. I just wish they wouldn't go stale so quickly. I almost have to eat an entire box at once, otherwise they aren't as fresh. Which I won't do because that's to much for me to eat. so about 1/3 of the box goes in the bin because they are ultra stale. Thankfully they are inexpensive.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
I went to a Pink Zebra party the other night and the host had these set out with some dips and cheese and meats, they was amazing, after leaving the party I stopped by the store and purchased a box for my self, Price point is good, the product its self is amazing, boxing is nice as always. Great addition to at home snacking or are party type event.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very yummy, and I do enjoy them, but I do not buy them as much since I believe there are crackers better then them. maybe I am just getting the wrong flavor, but hten again I don't want to spend money on products that I never tried, and that are not that cheap in the first place
Jason C.
Some of my favorite crackers. Especially with my home made pimento cheese dip. These are rigid enough to hold up to the dip. The price is not bad not great. I usually buy them when they are on sale. But overall i would recommend these to anyone who like crackers.
Amanda B.
Perfect crackers for dips or cheese. My daughter absolutely goes crazy over these. She is two and her favorite snacks are pretzles and crackers. This offers both the buttery side of a cracker and the salty side of the pretzel. We always have these in the house
Sarah Y.
I used to love eating these with Easy Cheese, however the prize of Easy Cheese has gone up ridiculous so I quit buying the crackers, not to mention when you are watching your weight, easy cheese and crackers is as worse as eating chips. They are crunchy and have great flavor. Would recommend
Risha S.
New favorite!! I love these crackers!!! I love the mix of cracker and pretzel! They are the perfect combination of a snack and great to use in cheese trays. I find myself eating them as a snack and actually prefer them over the original salty snack cracker. I encourage you to try them.
Kendra M.
These are easily the best crackers ever. They taste amazing with cheese or peanut butter or spinach dip....whatever you eat on crackers will taste infinitely better with the pretzel added in. Seriously buy these now.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
These are a somewhat healthy version of chips or pretzels that also happen to be pretty tasty. I buy these all the time for my kids and for myself, and they are pretty cheap too. Another plus is that there's almost always coupons on the actual website if you want to try them!