BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House® Cheddar Flip Sides® Pretzel Crackers. see more...

Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I thought these were really interesting with the pretzel and cracker sides. The Pretzels really helped with the overall cracker flavor. It wasn't too salty as I thought it would be and actually very flavorful! The cheese flavor of the cracker complimented well with the pretzels. I'd love to see more flavors be a part of the flipsides in the future.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These are so good. They're a cracker on one side and a pretzel on the other. I'm not too sure how they make that happen, but it is delicious. I usually just grab a couple of these as a snack. They used to be much easier to find than what they are now, but I usually pick some up whenever I come across them.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
The family loves all the keebler crackers but this is more of a fav cause you get 2 in 1. Can eat by self or add lots of different dips or we like to make little "sandwiches" with summer sausage and cheese slice. You get a salty crunch from the pretzel and the yummy cheddar =such a great combo
Felechia N.
Felechia N.
Leeds, AL
These are one of my favs they are the perfect cheese and salt combination. I would highly recommend anyone who has not tried these yet to get some and try them and they are perfect for any time or anywhere. Now I wish I had some I know what I'm getting when I go to the store
TJ D.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I am not a huge pretzel fan but these are awesome. They compliment cheese wonderfully and is great for something cheap to put out for a party. I have to say that I did not find myself eating theses without cheese so I do not know what the flavor is like without that.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these! We eat them all the time with cheese and our favorite mustard. I love that the texture of the cracker and the pretzels mix so well together. You can snag these babies at any grocery store or market. Definitely would recommend!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
The town house flipsides pretzel crackers are one of the best things to ever hit the snack aisle! They are absolutely great for those times when you really don't know what you want to snack on. They are both pretzels and crackers so you win either way!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a great party cracker! It is easy to pair with different spreads and cheese. We don't have these in our house everyday but we easily could- usually we save these for parties. We would recommend these crackers because they are so likeable.
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI
This idea is fantastic. The salt of pretzels woth the rich buttery taste of Town House crackers. I thought that they would be best with cheese, but these are good in any form, without, with topping, in soup. I do recommend these to people.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Foodie Expert
I love crackers and I love pretzels. These are addicting. I eat them with cheese, hummus, and dips. They are delicious and sturdy. They don't fall apart like other frackers. Perfect amount of salty . I could go for a box right now