Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Dana D.Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Colleen H.Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Megan P.

BY KEEBLER

Oven baked Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Allison H.
These sea salt and olive oil crackers are my hands down go to snack. They taste so good and are a great alternative to eating chips! I love love love these and will keep buying them until I get sick of them!
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
the tomato, basil and mozzarella variety is one of my new favorites! A delightful flavor that pairs very well with a mild cheese
Karen D.
Cleveland, AR
These are so delicious! They are great with dips and cheese of all kinds. Some of the best flavored crackers ever!!!
Dana D.
Orlando, FL
Yum!!!!! So good...slightly addicted. Sliced some cheese and these were lunch and a wrap!
L E.
Nampa , ID
Foodie Expert
Town House flatbread crisp are great for snacking, lunchbox and party platters. I like to eat them with a spread, cheese, or dip. I do wish they were just a bit larger not much but just a bit more of the delicious cracker. They are no super salty just the right amount of sea salt added.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love the taste. Not to salty and it's healthy. The kids absolutely can't get enough. I'll definitely be getting more. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who loves salty crackers! Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers
Laylah F.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
These crackers were definitely a risky buy because the first time i bought them were new to the food game. The ingredients were pretty healthy and the price wasn't all that bad so we bought them. The rest is history because these crackers are good for soooo many things! Everybody should have a box
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
We love these crackers! They pair perfectly with almost any cheese. We particularly like them with brie cheese. They're a great one-bite sized cracker. The box is packed full with them so you don't feel ripped off when opening the package.
Rosie U.
Foodie Expert
These crackers have a very sophisticated flavor, and when paired with cheese are a perfect appetizer. I wish they had a little more salt flavor, but I enjoy them.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
These flat bread chips are great wot eat with cheddar cheese and some lunch meat or with a nice veggie or onion dip.
Maureene C.