Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Dana D.Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Colleen H.Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers uploaded by Megan P.

BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Savory Blend Of Sea Salt And Olive Oil Inspired By Specialty Flatbreads. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Rice Flour Whole Wheat Flour Whole Wheat Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Honey Sea Salt Yeast Garlic Powder Onion Powder Olive Oil Whey Bht For Freshness Natural Flavor Soy Lecithin

Laylah F.
Lithonia, GA
These crackers were definitely a risky buy because the first time i bought them were new to the food game. The ingredients were pretty healthy and the price wasn't all that bad so we bought them. The rest is history because these crackers are good for soooo many things! Everybody should have a box
L E.
Nampa, ID
Town House flatbread crisp are great for snacking, lunchbox and party platters. I like to eat them with a spread, cheese, or dip. I do wish they were just a bit larger not much but just a bit more of the delicious cracker. They are no super salty just the right amount of sea salt added.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love the taste. Not to salty and it's healthy. The kids absolutely can't get enough. I'll definitely be getting more. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who loves salty crackers! Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers
Megan P.
We love these crackers! They pair perfectly with almost any cheese. We particularly like them with brie cheese. They're a great one-bite sized cracker. The box is packed full with them so you don't feel ripped off when opening the package.
Allison H.
These sea salt and olive oil crackers are my hands down go to snack. They taste so good and are a great alternative to eating chips! I love love love these and will keep buying them until I get sick of them!
Rosie U.
These crackers have a very sophisticated flavor, and when paired with cheese are a perfect appetizer. I wish they had a little more salt flavor, but I enjoy them.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
These crackers are perfect to sever with cheese and wine. They have a nice, refreshing flavor. The olive oil goes perfectly with the sea salt. Amazing combo. Honestly I think they are better than a regular plain cracker. I enjoy foods that are savory.
Rachael D.
Parma, OH
Keebler's townhouse Flatbread Crisps with sea salt & olive oil are my families cracker to go with a cheese tray. They taste great on their own but lend themselves so well with a variety of cheeses.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Townhouse is my favorite brand cracker. The buttery flavor is irreplaceable. The flatbread variety isn't as good as the original cracker buts it's a nice option.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite crackers. I love the light flavor of olive oil with the hint of sea salt. They taste great alone, or a slice of cheese.
Maureene C.