BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Savory Blend Of Sea Salt And Olive Oil Inspired By Specialty Flatbreads. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Rice Flour Whole Wheat Flour Whole Wheat Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Honey Sea Salt Yeast Garlic Powder Onion Powder Olive Oil Whey Bht For Freshness Natural Flavor Soy Lecithin

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flavor was OK, the crunch of the cracker was a little bit too much for me. I don’t really like to crunchy foods or foods that I really have to go to work on my teeth so bad for your teeth. This evening was OK. I prefer other crackers with the same seasoning with less tooth damage. LoL
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Keebler are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy these crackers. When I first tried them I thought the flatbread might be too crunchy for me, but it’s just right! These are really good crackers and I will be buying again! They’re my go to for a cheese platter now.
Caitlyn E.
Ellington, CT
The sea salt & olive oil crackers were good but I LOVE the Italian herb ones. Both are great alone or with any cheese. Definitely recommend trying these. I prefer the flatbread ones over the others.
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Amazing! The flavor in these little things cant be beat. Usually can be found for great sales at the local grocery and pair very well with cheese and all sorts of dips. My kids like taking these for snack time at school too. I buy these all the time!
Laylah F.
Lithonia, GA
These crackers were definitely a risky buy because the first time i bought them were new to the food game. The ingredients were pretty healthy and the price wasn't all that bad so we bought them. The rest is history because these crackers are good for soooo many things! Everybody should have a box
L E.
Nampa, ID
Town House flatbread crisp are great for snacking, lunchbox and party platters. I like to eat them with a spread, cheese, or dip. I do wish they were just a bit larger not much but just a bit more of the delicious cracker. They are no super salty just the right amount of sea salt added.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love the taste. Not to salty and it's healthy. The kids absolutely can't get enough. I'll definitely be getting more. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who loves salty crackers! Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers
Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
If you eat something more than a plain, dry cracker then try Keebler Town House Flatbread Crisps! The flavor and crunch make them wonderful! This isn't some plain, stand alone cracker. The crackers are infused with flavor in each bite and you can eat them alone or with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Maureene C.