BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Rustic Blend Of Savory Herbs And Spices Inspired By Specialty Flatbreads. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
These crisps have an amazing flavor - it is very powerful and can be eaten on it's own or mixed with a dip. I tried these last night with a crab dip that I made, and I felt as though it even made the dip itself taste better on account of all of the spices from the crisp mixing with it.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
My family are not big cracker people, but one night I put these out with cheese and next thing I knew the box was empty! Needless to say I bought the other flavors to try and those boxes are gone too.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so good, simple, AND ADDICTING. Love eating them by themself or with toppings. There is no way that you can stop at one serving size with these little bites of heaven
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids , MI
These Flatbread Crisps were a hit at my last dinner party. The crisps pair perfectly with a meat & cheese tray! Even by themselves the flavor is perfect and subtle
Chloe Z.
Hanover, PA
These crackers are delicious and pair so well with different cheeses! I have been buying these for years and will definitely continue to do so.
Adrienne G.
OMG! These are so good. I paired them with Sabra hummus and that was a great snack. Hard to not eat these. So they went fast.
Sheila S.
I love these so much. The taste is incredible and it's hard to put down the box. Some of the other flavors are just as good.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
While I didn't have this specific kind, I had the sea salt and olive oil, I will be trying this kind and soon! I loved it!
christaline s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff!! its so garlicky. and i love garlic. it goes with my salsa or guacamole. good for party snacks too!
Dawn M.
Raleigh, NC
Very very good. Good with hummus! You can't just eat one... If you can i would like to shake your hand!