BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House® Oven-Baked Flatbread Crisps Crackers.
Roasted garlic. see more...

Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
These crisps have an amazing flavor - it is very powerful and can be eaten on it's own or mixed with a dip. I tried these last night with a crab dip that I made, and I felt as though it even made the dip itself taste better on account of all of the spices from the crisp mixing with it.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Hastings, FL
These crackers are so good! Our go to for a snack and especially good paired with hummus !
Lavinia D.
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good, simple, AND ADDICTING. Love eating them by themself or with toppings. There is no way that you can stop at one serving size with these little bites of heaven
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I really like these crackers. They are great to eat plain and with a dip so go ahead and enjoy!!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
My family are not big cracker people, but one night I put these out with cheese and next thing I knew the box was empty! Needless to say I bought the other flavors to try and those boxes are gone too.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
OMG! These are so good. I paired them with Sabra hummus and that was a great snack. Hard to not eat these. So they went fast.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Raleigh, NC
Very very good. Good with hummus! You can't just eat one... If you can i would like to shake your hand!
Chloe Z.
Chloe Z.
Hanover, PA
These crackers are delicious and pair so well with different cheeses! I have been buying these for years and will definitely continue to do so.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I love these crackers, they are so full of flavor and pair very well with laughing cow cheeses.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
I love these so much. The taste is incredible and it's hard to put down the box. Some of the other flavors are just as good.