BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Rustic Blend Of Savory Herbs And Spices Inspired By Specialty Flatbreads. They Make The Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Rice Flour Sugar Whole Wheat Flour Whole Wheat Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Garlic Powder Red Pepper Spices Yeast Onion Powder Autolyzed Yeast Extract Citric Acid Yeast Extract Whey Natural Flavor Bht For Freshness Soy Lecithin

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Crunchy and they have a good flavor. I love to eat them with cheese and salami. I love flat bread too. So if I had to choose these would choose these. I likes townhouse from Keebler’s too. But they are my second.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love these crackers. I've convinced myself that they're healthy because the first ingredient listed is wheat flour. Let me have my fantasy, okay? These come in a wide variety of flavors which allows me to switch it up from week too well. They're almost the perfect snack.
Amber F.
My son and I love these crackers. I’m a big fan of the olive oil and salt ones but my son loves the Italian herb flavor, which to me tastes like great pizza bread. These are a win in my book! And I recommend them to everyone
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Omg this is so good my hubby and I saw it at Ralphs and decided to try it and now we will have boxes saved because they're so good. And they're also a very healthy alternative to other snacking options or crackers you use to pair up with things. You will not regret it. Perfect for soups.
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
Tastes a little plain but it's tastes even better with cheese. I usually eat sharp cheddar with my crackers and sometimes a side of fruit. I love Townhouse crackers! I like trying out different flavors to see which one tastes better with my cheese.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
I grab a box of these for a family get together, holidays, or just a snack to eat with cheese! I usually pair with a cheese ball and veggies for the holiday get together. I usually grab these from my local Meijer or Kroger with my usual grocery haul. The flavor is great and would recommend anyone who loves italian seasonings to try these. Also pairs great with some cheese cubes for a snack!
Bailey N.
Rockford, IL
These crackers rock! I first enjoyed them with red pepper hummus. They are very crunchy and have just the right amount of sea salt on them. The next thing I enjoyed them with was potato soup. Again they added just the right amount of flavor to what would have been a boring bowl of soup. I strongly recommend anyone to try these!
Palmer R.
These crackers are the bomb! Just the right amount of herbs to give it flavor but not overpower. They probably taste best with cheese or dip but I often times resort to eating them straight out of the bag. I take these to parties and get togethers and they are ALWAYS a big hit.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
There is nothing better than a delicious hors d'oeuvres at your #backyardbash these flatbread cracker's are a great to pair with cheese's, and meat's. The italian herb's add great flavor even on it's own. And for around $4 a box, is a great affordable price. #voxbox #musthave
Jackie F.
These Flatbread crisps are to die for! They are awesome to add a little more flavor to things. I personally enjoy eating them with cottage cheese. They are also a grab snack to grab on the go. They have a very rich flavor but it is not overwhelming.