Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers

by Keebler

Keebler® Town House Bistro® Multigrain Crackers.
Fresh baked bread taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Lawrenceville , GA
I love that you can eat this crackers with any food. They are just the perfect complement
It is sweet, yummy and has a unique taste a wonderful appearance. A great snack. Good job
New Milford, CT
We never try that and don't know if our store carry that product in the store. first time
Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers are a delicious snack and great with cheese
Okmulgee, OK
Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers are great anytime, for a snack or a party!
Columbia, TN
Very tasty! Use with a dip or cheese! Also very good as a quick snack by themselves!
Cleveland, OK
Great cracker. I love the flavoring. I especially enjoy eating it with cheese fizz.
A nice cracker for entertaining. Great with cheese and an occasional dip or two
A nice cracker for entertaining. Great with cheese and an occasional dip or two
Reno, NV
Party staple, always have these out at Christmas. Great with dips and cheeses.
Party staple, always have these out at Christmas. Great with dips and cheeses.
Pittsfield, MA