Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers

by Keebler

Keebler® Town House Bistro® Multigrain Crackers.
Fresh baked bread taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
We eat it with cheese, ham, fruits. We love it even my daughter. It is so good. Everybody nees to try it, is so good
I love that these are multigrain. Go great with cheese and wine. Great for a party for a cheese and cracker platter.
Like the taste .good snack too good with various toppings too.nice and thin and crispy healthy too as multigrain.
Marlinton, WV
Thess are the perfect little snack cracker. My kids enjoy them and they are great with cheese and veggie trays!
Katy, TX
These are very good and are also very healthy with boars head sharo chedder and salami this is perfect to eat
Homestead, FL
I like to eat the keebler town multigrain crackers with hummus or cheese. It tastes good and it also healthy.
Polo, Mo
I've eaten these crackers for as long as I can remember. They are so good and go with just about anything!
Anything made by keebler is really good. I love eating my bristo multigrain crackers with a cheese sprees.
The Dalles, OR
These crackers are fantastic in any soup or with melted cheese on top! A great staple for any gatgeting!
fort worth, TX
I like to put spray cheese on these crackers or eat them by themselves or with peanut butter sometimes.

Looking for your answer?