BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler® Town House Bistro® Multigrain Crackers.
Fresh baked bread taste.

Keebler Town House Bistro Multigrain Crackers
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I do enjoy a tasty cracker with that crisp when I bite it!This one of those delicious crackers. I love that this cracker is thin and light and airy to the hand and mouth. Its not easy to find a great deli type cracker or bistro themed restaurant so this cracker gives me that bistro feeling at home, when I want to pair this with soup, some cheese chunks, and an ice cold drink!
Katherine C.
Jonesboro , AR
These are so wonderful for anyone who is trying to eat healthy without the typical nasty taste. These are absolutely delicious without the guilt of eating a regular cracker and they go delicious with anything especially soup! We are constantly buying these!
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
These are my favorite to go with cheese spread. I often take to work for lunch. Nice snack and having the multiple types make them a better selection compared to others. The price is reasonable and I would recommend these to others. I get at any grocery store.
Marcie V.
Nice fancy crackers that go well with many different cheeses. I like to get a multi grain every no and then. I like the way they taste, you don't have to put cheese on them. They taste good all by themselves.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
These I have tried with soup and they are good! Somewhat healthy for you and the tast with soup brings out good flavor. This was my first time purchasing this product and would definitely recommend to others
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
These are the absolute perfect soup crackers or the absolute perfect meat and cheese crackers are absolutely what I want when I'm sick and when I'm hungry and all the time this is probably one of the only cracker brands purchase
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE these crackers. Perfect for a night in paired with cheese and wine. It is even wonderful as a simple snack by itself. Love that the pice is reasonable as well. They are multigrain so they aren't super unhealthy.
Mia S.
Town House crackers are delicious I like the healthier whole grain option and I think that they are flavorful, and you can usually get a good deal on them in store.
cassie h.
Spring Hill, KS
you can eat these by them selfl's or with meat or cheese, they are healthy, the kid's like to make sandwiches out of them, they are affordable to keep them stocked so you don't run out. they are amazing and i would share them with anyone and everyone
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
These are great and healthy snacks. The crackers are very satisfying and great flavor as well. Great when you having a little get together and want a light snack.