BY KEEBLER

Crispy And Buttery Crackers Are Dusted With A Hint Of Onion Flavor And Toasted To Perfection To Give Them The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness Sugar Toasted Onion Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt Corn Syrup Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate) Malt Extract Toasted Whole Grain Wheat Cornstarch Soy Lecithin

Buy on Jet.com
Charlotte W.
Wichita, KS
I love all of the toasteds flavors but this is one of MY favorites. These are some of the best crackers to enjoy with cheese. They pair well with an aged white cheddar. Great flavor, nice texture too. Very crispy without being too dry
Megan E.
Highland Hgts, KY
These are my favorite go to crackers! They're delicious with cheese and pepperoni, or even good on their own! Sometimes they're hard to find in the store, but when I do I stock up! They're easy to afford and worth the search!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Crispy and buttery crackers are dusted with a hint of onion flavor and toasted to perfection to give them the signature Toasteds taste. Whether enjoyed with a simple slice of cheddar or a hearty dip, these crackers bring distinction to any party platter. Toasteds Crackers are the toast of the party!
Hint of Onion Flavor, Lightly Toasted
Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil with TBHQ for Freshness, Sugar, Toasted Onion, Contains Two Percent or Less of Salt, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Malt Extract, Toasted Whole Grain Wheat, Cornstarch, Soy Lecithin.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Keebler Toasteds Savory Onion Crackers are one of my favorite to add to a cheese and pepperoni tray. They have a nice crisp to them and have just enough onion flavor and smell. I wait till they go on sale and I have a coupon.If you like onions and crackers together I would recommend them.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I wish I could find these Savory Onion Crackers as these were my favorite and I haven't been able to find them in over 3 years. These were such a good tasting cracker with a nice hint of onion. 4 stars because I can no longer find them
Tiffany M.
These are my favorite crackers. They go very well with an assortment of cheeses and dips. They're not the healthiest (the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars) but taste-wise you can't beat them. It's hard to sit down and only snack on a few.
Ieshia M.
Columbia, SC
Okay so I'm that person who always orders my food without the onions but I find myself thoroughly enjoying onion flavored snacks. And this is definitely one of them. Great taste and it's also a pantry staple in my household!
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
My parents love these to eat with nice cheeses and wine, but they are definitely not my favorite. I would pefer the saltine crackers, or export sodas over these. They are not bad! It's just my preference.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
These taste great by themselves but also go great with a cheese spread on it or even a thinly sliced smoked salmon with a little cream cheese. the onion flavor is well balanced and not too much.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Theses are great if you are looking for a small snack or just looking for something to dip. I don't that I will purchase these again because I feel that they were a little bit more than what I would have spent but they were good and worth the price.