Keebler Toasteds Harvest Wheat Crackers uploaded by Nicole R.

BY KEEBLER

Wheat Crackers With A Crispy Texture And Flecks Of Grain You Can See Are Toasted To Perfection To Give Them The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness Whole Grain Wheat Flour Sugar Defatted Wheat Germ Toasted Whole Grain Wheat Sesame Seeds Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Salt Corn Syrup Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate) Malt Extract Dried Onion Cornstarch Soy Lecithin

Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Keebler Toasteds Harvest Wheat Crackers are so delicious! Usually we eat them with cheese but these are good enough to eat plain! Just like chips, you can’t just eat one. These are so addictive and one of my favorite types of crackers!
Maria E.
united states
These are great for a small healthy snack. They are the only wheat crackers that I like to eat by themselves. They are lightly salted but for the most part taste like the originals.
Aimee F.
Prospect
Please provide a great, healthy flavor and taste. It comes and other types and styles as well. It is a great value for a great taste and I would highly recommend it to others
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
We always keep a few boxes of these Harvest Wheat crackers in our pantry, especially around football season. We love to put a platter of summer sausage, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, and these crackers out to snack on when we have friends over for games. They pair perfectly!
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I bought these on accident for New Years party instead of the regular flavor. What a happy accident! They paired perfectly with the Brie and goat cheese I served. And now, I'm sick with the flu, and have found they are also calming for your stomach! Double win!
Courtney K.
These have become my go to as far as crackers go, they are bigger than ritz crackers so most sliced cheeses and spreads go onto them a lot better and they are a bit better for you and taste great!
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
Oh I love having these crackers with my meat and cheese platters. They are ones to have a good flavor but not to be over powering so you can taste the cheese and/or meat!
Alana H.
Concord, MA
I tried these in a mixed pack. They're SO good! I put cheese on them (havarti with dill) and they really hit the spot. They were even quite tasty alone!
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
these are my all time go to favorite cracker i love eating them with cheese they are good with peanut butter too the harvest wheat are amazing!@
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
These are delicious! I have to have these or the butter crisp ones. They're amazing! (And very fairly priced for its deliciousness! Haha)
Tiffany L.