BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Lightly Toasted Harvest Wheat Toasteds® Crackers.
Kellogg's Family Rewards™.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
We always keep a few boxes of these Harvest Wheat crackers in our pantry, especially around football season. We love to put a platter of summer sausage, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, and these crackers out to snack on when we have friends over for games. They pair perfectly!
Krista S.
baldwinsville, NY
Foodie Expert
these are my all time go to favorite cracker i love eating them with cheese they are good with peanut butter too the harvest wheat are amazing!@
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I bought these on accident for New Years party instead of the regular flavor. What a happy accident! They paired perfectly with the Brie and goat cheese I served. And now, I'm sick with the flu, and have found they are also calming for your stomach! Double win!
Courtney K.
These have become my go to as far as crackers go, they are bigger than ritz crackers so most sliced cheeses and spreads go onto them a lot better and they are a bit better for you and taste great!
Alana H.
Concord, MA
I tried these in a mixed pack. They're SO good! I put cheese on them (havarti with dill) and they really hit the spot. They were even quite tasty alone!
Shawney S.
commercial point, ohio
Oh I love having these crackers with my meat and cheese platters. They are ones to have a good flavor but not to be over powering so you can taste the cheese and/or meat!
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I have to have these or the butter crisp ones. They're amazing! (And very fairly priced for its deliciousness! Haha)
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Foodie Expert
Bleh, don't like these! The flavor is weird and it has some grains in it that get stuck in your teeth! No me gusta!
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these crackers with a little cream cheese on top..they are good for you And yummy
These are the great crackers to pair with your favorite cheeses. They go wonderfully with a glass of Chardonnay. Perfect for a relaxing evening.
Tiffany L.