Keebler® Toasteds® Buttercrisp Crackers 8 oz. Box uploaded by Jade S.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler Toasteds Buttercrisp Crackers: Lightly toasted No cholesterol Low in saturated fat Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sachi R.
These crackers are a nice snack, and they are a very neutral flavor that can go either way--sweet or savory. They're a little on the thin side, but they crumble less because of this! I'll deff be buying again!
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Foodie Expert
My grandma always has these crackers they are my favorite whether you eat them with soup or pepperoni and cheese or even being a butter and jelly they make whatever sweet or salty typing test licious
Summer L.
Foodie Expert
Mine and my family's favorite crackers for whenever we have a get together. We always have a plate with cheese and crackers and one with cream cheese and jelly and these crackers go great with both.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
Foodie Expert
These are the best! The flavor and size on these is amazing. They aren't the best for your health so eat in moderation. I use these for dips or spread when I'm having company over. They're great for just cheese and crackers too.
Erin G.
Surprisingly dairy free. I've always loved this brand of crackers and it appears that they are dairy free! Will continue to buy these as long as they stay dairy free.
Gio G.
These taste sooo amazing! Honestly the only crackers I eat. They're not too salty and they have a slight sweetness that adds depth of flavor. Highly recommend!
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
OMG! I could eat these crackers every day! They are so buttery and delicious! They almost melt in your mouth. These are by far one of my favorite crackers.
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a dip or sauce. I've also crushed these up and put on different casseroles before. The whole family loved it!
Maggie K.
Sewell, NJ
Foodie Expert
Very good. Nice buttery taste. I really favor Keebler products. Met all my expectations. Priced right for the taste.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Foodie Expert
Estas galletas las puedes acompañar con in deliciosos café y en las tardes de merienda . Son ideales