Keebler Toasteds Buttercrisp Crackers uploaded by Jade S.

BY KEEBLER

Crispy And Buttery Crackers Are Toasted To Perfection To Give Them The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Sugar Salt Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Malt Extract Butter* (Cream, Salt) Annatto Extract Color Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Those crackers are a must for my little wine and cheese parties. The taste is delicious! Makes meat and cheese taste so much better. Also great with dips and guacamole. My family loves them. Would recommend it to everyone!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these crackers. Theyre a really nice size and I like the thinness and crunchiness of them. They are good on their own or with cheese or dip. I do wish the butter flavor was a little stronger.
Sachi R.
These crackers are a nice snack, and they are a very neutral flavor that can go either way--sweet or savory. They're a little on the thin side, but they crumble less because of this! I'll deff be buying again!
Summer L.
Mine and my family's favorite crackers for whenever we have a get together. We always have a plate with cheese and crackers and one with cream cheese and jelly and these crackers go great with both.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
My grandma always has these crackers they are my favorite whether you eat them with soup or pepperoni and cheese or even being a butter and jelly they make whatever sweet or salty typing test licious
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
These are the best! The flavor and size on these is amazing. They aren't the best for your health so eat in moderation. I use these for dips or spread when I'm having company over. They're great for just cheese and crackers too.
Erin G.
Surprisingly dairy free. I've always loved this brand of crackers and it appears that they are dairy free! Will continue to buy these as long as they stay dairy free.
Mary R.
These are my FAVORITE crackers of all time. I LOVE the buttery flavor of them, perfect for just about any kind of dip or spread. These are my go to crackers for baked brie or crab dip, they set the flavors for those off very well. The mild, buttery flavor of these compliment just about any flavor. They are hearty crackers that stand up to thick spreads but aren't too thick so you can still taste everything in one bite.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
I love these crackers with my homemade cheese ball. Theses crackers have such a rich buttery flavor. Easy to find in most grocery stores. Great price. I'd recommend these crackers anytime for dips, cheese slices, or just to eat by the handfuls! You can't go wrong with Keebler brand!!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This was something that I always had on hand for my son because he is allergic to nuts and tree nuts. My point is that most of the cookies and crackers are made in facilities where they also work with nuts and tree nuts. These just like water cookies and they are great!