BY KEEBLER

Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Keebler toasted crackers are good they're not is crumbly as most crackers that they usually crumble disadvantage of them Keebler crackers on all time Family favorite for many years my parents used to purchase this when I was a little child and now I find myself making the same purchases as well Walmart and CVS sells them at a reasonable price Rite Aid they do sell them but a little bit overpriced
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried very many products from this name brand except for about 2 products and this being one of them. It was very delicious and good to eat, i don't buy crackers very often but these i would if i ate them a lot. Very affordable and would recommend
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great and taste great they are nice and crisp and were the type of cracker I was looking for. They were also fairly cheap as well. This was the first time getting them at walmart. Just have to make sure you close the bag or they will go stale.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
These are so good I cannot stop eating them I like them with cheese I like a peanut butter and jelly and I like him just by themselves with a nice cuppa coffee in the afternoon and then to meet my expectations I love these.
Aly O.
Aly O.
Foodie Expert
These are a great buy for a party!!! These crackers go great with different cheeses and the variety works well. I would recommend this product.... the price is good, taste is good, and you can buy them almost anywhere.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy, they are great for spreading cheese on or other things like that, they are pretty healthy in moderation, compared to other crackers like itself they are my favorite hands down and would recommend
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
I have brought these into work as a part of a party tray I made and they were a hit. They taste good. The price is reasonable and they can be found at most grocery stores. I will purchase them in the future.
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
Want to satisfy your cravings for salty and crunchy snack in the middle of the night or just want to eat it while relaxing in your sofa then satisfy your pcraving with this.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Every year at Christmas, my dad put on a spread and ALWAYS had these crackers out. These are by far my favorite-each flavor doesn't matter love them all! Great value too!
jeanette s.
jeanette s.
Foodie Expert
They are good I tried for the first time I will buy again they good for small snack I bought them at Walmart and it has great taste as well makes me hungry even more lol