BY KEEBLER

A Medley Of Three Party Favorites: Buttercrisp, Sesame And Wheat Crackers - Each Toasted To Perfection To Give Them A Light, Crisp Texture And The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Buy on Jet.com*
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best crackers to serve with cheese. The flavors are a crowd-pleaser and complements a variety of cheeses. I try to keep these on hand for myself even if I'm not hosting a party. Thankfully my local price club carries these in bulk. Go get them!
Vanessa M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I usually always serve this variety pack at parties or family gatherings. We always have a cold cut and cheese plate and this is the perfect variety to go with it
Victoria C.
Bought the huge variety pack from my local Sam's Club when they were discounted. I am totally in love with these crackers! The diameter of the crackers are probably 2 to 2.5 inches which is the perfect size to pile on different toppings which is perfect to serve as appetizers. They are also not super thick that the cracker does not overwhelm the toppings. The different varieties are perfect to check out which ones you prefer but to be honest, they are all great! my favorite one has got to be the sesame cracker. The sesame cracker has bits of black sesame embedded into the cracker. The sesame gives a light taste to a cracker that can be paired up with great savory toppings.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Keebler toasted crackers are good they're not is crumbly as most crackers that they usually crumble disadvantage of them Keebler crackers on all time Family favorite for many years my parents used to purchase this when I was a little child and now I find myself making the same purchases as well Walmart and CVS sells them at a reasonable price Rite Aid they do sell them but a little bit overpriced
Alexandra C.
These toasted crackers are great for entertaining! I often purchase them for parties and everyone loves them. You can add cheese, meat, or spreads. They hold up very well.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I haven't tried very many products from this name brand except for about 2 products and this being one of them. It was very delicious and good to eat, i don't buy crackers very often but these i would if i ate them a lot. Very affordable and would recommend
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
These are great and taste great they are nice and crisp and were the type of cracker I was looking for. They were also fairly cheap as well. This was the first time getting them at walmart. Just have to make sure you close the bag or they will go stale.
Sandra V.
These are so good I cannot stop eating them I like them with cheese I like a peanut butter and jelly and I like him just by themselves with a nice cuppa coffee in the afternoon and then to meet my expectations I love these.
TONYA G.
Tuscumbia, AL
I have purchased Keebler Toated Crackers and they're great for parties, wedding or baby showers. They go great with a cheese ball or spinach dip. They're delicious and crunchy and are a lot better than Wheat thins. I recommend these to others.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I have brought these into work as a part of a party tray I made and they were a hit. They taste good. The price is reasonable and they can be found at most grocery stores. I will purchase them in the future.