BY KEEBLER

A Medley Of Three Party Favorites: Buttercrisp, Sesame And Wheat Crackers - Each Toasted To Perfection To Give Them A Light, Crisp Texture And The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Christina R.
Sesame, butter crisp and honey wheat crackers are great with meats/cheese, jams/jellies or to crumble on top of a casserole. I like this variety pack because there are a lot of picky eaters that will only eat the butter crisp, definitely would recommend for a dinner party or snack
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Light, airy and full of goodness, these are always a hit for snacking. When I make chicken salad, these healthy little crackers taste just great and are the perfect substitute for bread! Plus, a variety makes everyone happy.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious crackers, they have a great flavor and are thick and crunchy. I like to dip into dips or with cheese. They are a good deal and often on sale and are a great value to me. I will keep buying.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
These crackers are so delicious. It is a great party pack. I have bought these many time for my family. As compare to other brands these crackers are good quality.
Lynda H.
All three of these assorted crackers are delicious. They are crispy and taste good with just about anything you eat them with. I eat them with meats and also with tuna and egg salad. They are also good plain right out of the box.
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Nice soft crackers that goes well with cheese. I like to make a platter with these crackers. They go well with cheese, pepperonis, ham, turkey and anything else you want. The crackers doesn't dry your mouth out and that's why I always get these.
Aimee F.
Prospect
This variety pack is wonderful and allows you to have different flavors with her you are draining it for a snack, providing it for gas, using in a recipe or just eating alone. You can also add cheese or toppings to add another great flavor.
Rebecca E.
Great little snack crackers. Especially pretty on a platter with cheese and meat. Love that it has variety. They are always fresh and neatly packed in individual sleeves so they don't break before I get to use them. Flavors are great!
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best crackers to serve with cheese. The flavors are a crowd-pleaser and complements a variety of cheeses. I try to keep these on hand for myself even if I'm not hosting a party. Thankfully my local price club carries these in bulk. Go get them!
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
These are my go to cracker. They are a little more grown-up than a lot of other crackers. They have some good flavors, they’re good eating on their own, and they’re good to go with cheese
Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
What are your favorite cheeses that pair well with all 3 flavors of this party pack?

Walmart