BY KEEBLER

A Medley Of Three Party Favorites: Buttercrisp, Sesame And Wheat Crackers - Each Toasted To Perfection To Give Them A Light, Crisp Texture And The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious crackers, they have a great flavor and are thick and crunchy. I like to dip into dips or with cheese. They are a good deal and often on sale and are a great value to me. I will keep buying.
Aimee F.
Prospect
This variety pack is wonderful and allows you to have different flavors with her you are draining it for a snack, providing it for gas, using in a recipe or just eating alone. You can also add cheese or toppings to add another great flavor.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Light, airy and full of goodness, these are always a hit for snacking. When I make chicken salad, these healthy little crackers taste just great and are the perfect substitute for bread! Plus, a variety makes everyone happy.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
These crackers are so delicious. It is a great party pack. I have bought these many time for my family. As compare to other brands these crackers are good quality.
Margaret S.
Nice soft crackers that goes well with cheese. I like to make a platter with these crackers. They go well with cheese, pepperonis, ham, turkey and anything else you want. The crackers doesn't dry your mouth out and that's why I always get these.
Rebecca E.
Great little snack crackers. Especially pretty on a platter with cheese and meat. Love that it has variety. They are always fresh and neatly packed in individual sleeves so they don't break before I get to use them. Flavors are great!
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best crackers to serve with cheese. The flavors are a crowd-pleaser and complements a variety of cheeses. I try to keep these on hand for myself even if I'm not hosting a party. Thankfully my local price club carries these in bulk. Go get them!
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Love having this on hand for when I have company over I know I can cut some cheese and crackers or hummus and I'm good to go. End it with a glass of wine. These crackers are really good and satisfying.
Vanessa M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I usually always serve this variety pack at parties or family gatherings. We always have a cold cut and cheese plate and this is the perfect variety to go with it
Victoria C.
Bought the huge variety pack from my local Sam's Club when they were discounted. I am totally in love with these crackers! The diameter of the crackers are probably 2 to 2.5 inches which is the perfect size to pile on different toppings which is perfect to serve as appetizers. They are also not super thick that the cracker does not overwhelm the toppings. The different varieties are perfect to check out which ones you prefer but to be honest, they are all great! my favorite one has got to be the sesame cracker. The sesame cracker has bits of black sesame embedded into the cracker. The sesame gives a light taste to a cracker that can be paired up with great savory toppings.
Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
What are your favorite cheeses that pair well with all 3 flavors of this party pack?