BY KEEBLER

A Medley Of Three Party Favorites: Buttercrisp, Sesame And Wheat Crackers - Each Toasted To Perfection To Give Them A Light, Crisp Texture And The Signature Toasteds® Taste. Whether Enjoyed With A Simple Slice Of Cheddar Or A Hearty Dip, These Crackers Bring Distinction To Any Party Platter. Toasteds® Crackers Are The Toast Of The Party!

Buy on Walmart*
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Light, airy and full of goodness, these are always a hit for snacking. When I make chicken salad, these healthy little crackers taste just great and are the perfect substitute for bread! Plus, a variety makes everyone happy.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
These crackers are so delicious. It is a great party pack. I have bought these many time for my family. As compare to other brands these crackers are good quality.
Margaret S.
Nice soft crackers that goes well with cheese. I like to make a platter with these crackers. They go well with cheese, pepperonis, ham, turkey and anything else you want. The crackers doesn't dry your mouth out and that's why I always get these.
Rebecca E.
Great little snack crackers. Especially pretty on a platter with cheese and meat. Love that it has variety. They are always fresh and neatly packed in individual sleeves so they don't break before I get to use them. Flavors are great!
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best crackers to serve with cheese. The flavors are a crowd-pleaser and complements a variety of cheeses. I try to keep these on hand for myself even if I'm not hosting a party. Thankfully my local price club carries these in bulk. Go get them!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Love having this on hand for when I have company over I know I can cut some cheese and crackers or hummus and I'm good to go. End it with a glass of wine. These crackers are really good and satisfying.
Vanessa M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I usually always serve this variety pack at parties or family gatherings. We always have a cold cut and cheese plate and this is the perfect variety to go with it
Victoria C.
Bought the huge variety pack from my local Sam's Club when they were discounted. I am totally in love with these crackers! The diameter of the crackers are probably 2 to 2.5 inches which is the perfect size to pile on different toppings which is perfect to serve as appetizers. They are also not super thick that the cracker does not overwhelm the toppings. The different varieties are perfect to check out which ones you prefer but to be honest, they are all great! my favorite one has got to be the sesame cracker. The sesame cracker has bits of black sesame embedded into the cracker. The sesame gives a light taste to a cracker that can be paired up with great savory toppings.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Keebler toasted crackers are good they're not is crumbly as most crackers that they usually crumble disadvantage of them Keebler crackers on all time Family favorite for many years my parents used to purchase this when I was a little child and now I find myself making the same purchases as well Walmart and CVS sells them at a reasonable price Rite Aid they do sell them but a little bit overpriced
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I love this package of assorted crackers-they are perfect for entertaining!!! The obvious point is that different people like different flavors/crackers. Another consideration is that people like/enjoy different combinations of crackers and dips, These cracker are tasty with dip or by themselves!! All always put them out when entertaining. Enjoy!!!
Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
What are your favorite cheeses that pair well with all 3 flavors of this party pack?