Keebler Toast & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers - 8 CT uploaded by Katy M.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Toast & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers.
Made with real peanut butter.
8 packs.
8 - 1.38 oz packages. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "and I love that its peanut butter instead of cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "They actually taste great and I always find them at an affordable price" in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love these little crackers! My little sister got me hooked on them after she brought them home one day after school. So yes, I may be eating little kiddie snacks, but being hypoglycemic I have to always keep something on me and these little peanut butter cracker packs are so purse friendly. They're also very reasonably priced for a 6 pack, so I definitely buy them often to keep in the house.
Tracelle N.
The Keebler toast and peanut butter sandwich crackers are the best for a light snack and they are great for kids. You can find them at any local Walmart or any other of the drug stores for reasonably great prices I've even found them in the 99 Cent Stores.
Emalee C.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite snack on the go! These make the perfect snack when you're out at the shopping mall, beach, or even when you get that craving while driving! They fill you up for a good while ! And they taste amazing!
Lori H.
Fenton, MI
Great for traveling. My kids love the leanut butter flavor and also the PB&J flavor. I can never keep may in the pantry because my pickey eater loves them and i love that he is getting protein!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
These are great nabs! I eat these all the time to get my blood sugar up really fast!
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
Peanut butter snack crackers are a favorite of my husband in his lunches when he needs a quick filling snack at work. However, I do not like the Keebler as much as the Ritz variety... and will pay the upcharge for Ritz as opposed to the Keebler which are often on sale.
Jesi C.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome! A great snack for the kids or mom. Nice and filling and they have what I need for my low sugar. They aren't messy like a pb&j sandwich but have the same yummy flavor.
Nicole S.
I have to say that my son loves these crackers for his afternoon snack. and I love that its peanut butter instead of cheese. and they are all prepackaged so its easy to just grab and go!!
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
These are a yummy snack but they can be very dry if you don't have anything to wash it down with. Also peanut butter is very thin and fake tasting
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Foodie Expert
I buy a box of these a week and keep them in my desk drawer. Easy snack and not too bad for you! I like this kind and the variety packs by Keebler.