Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKeebler
Toast and Peanut Butter and Jelly Flavored Sandwich Crackers

Keebler Toast and Peanut Butter and Jelly Flavored Sandwich Crackers

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Toast and Peanut Butter and Jelly Flavored Sandwich Crackers!
San Antonio, TX
I actually have a box now ! But these are great for when your on the go like me. They’re sweet and salty . For the pack of 8 they’re only 1.80! You DEFINITELY can’t beat that. I recommend 10867/10 to everyone who loves a quick but great snack on the go !
These are good, but you don't see or really taste any of the jelly. I think it's possible the jelly was mixed with the peanut butter before the peanut butter was put onto the crackers. They are good, but I wish there was some taste of jelly to them. My kids like them, but my son does complain that there isnt any jelly
These are really awesome! I love the taste. I also love how portable they are! They are super easy to take to class and perfect when you're itching for a tasty snack!

Looking for your answer?