Keebler Summer Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies uploaded by Angie G.

BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Elves Could Bake These Rich, Extra-thick Cookies Loaded With Chocolate Chips And Now, M&M's® Chocolate Candies. There's Chocolate In Every Bite!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean And Palm Oil M&M's ® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Color Added, Gum Acacia, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2) Sugar Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Corn Syrup Eggs Molasses Baking Soda Artificial Flavor Soy Lecithin Whey

• "Just grab a nice cold glass of milk and get to dunkin." in 1 review
  • "So tasty, I could seriously eat the whole package in one sitting..sooooo bad but soooo good " in 1 review
  • "You can never really go wrong with the Keebler elves!" in 1 review
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite Keebler cookie ever! I eat around the candies and then I eat the candies last! That is how I have always eaten them and I am 29 now and still eat them that way. My dad used to work for this company and he would bring home the out of dates and I would always hope there would be some with the candies!
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I just love these cookies. Have a glass of milk and some cookies and a movie your set for the night. They are so rich and good you want to eat the whole bag. I buy these all the time. The cookies are at a great price to buy more. I recommend them to family and friends. Teresa
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Keebler makes the best cookies. I can't just eat one and I love the candy pieces in them. Especially when they change out the color to the holidays or seasons. My kids love them too.
kelsey f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very Very good! I love the colors and with milk they are so tasty! The only downside of these are that they can be very hard. Personally I enjoy a softer cookie but if you dip them in milk they're great!
Rebecca H.
My kids can not get enough of these. I have to stash the bag up high. I like them too. They are not overly sweet and have a decent amount of chocolate candy pieces in each cookie.
Nicole F.
Old bridge , NJ
My favorite way to eat these are with a big glass of cold milk. It is the only way to fully enjoy these. These soften so nicely after sitting in the milk for a couple seconds.
Marvie R.
These cookies are so good. It's not a soft cookie but goes perfect with the m&m's that are sprinkled on top. Delicious as a snack with a tall glass of cold milk.
Erin L.
You can never really go wrong with the Keebler elves! I prefer the fudge stripes, but these are also delicious, especially if you're having a chocolate craving!
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
Loved these cookies more as a child. Now I just dip them into milk to soften them up a bit before crunching into them!!! I love the chocolate candies on top!!!
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These are my favorite cookies. The ones with the m&m's yeah man. So tasty, I could seriously eat the whole package in one sitting..sooooo bad but soooo good
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is the best part of eating these cookies
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you taste the freedom?
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is it an overbearing sweet taste??
Kaela S.