Keebler Sugar Wafers Vanilla uploaded by Keri H.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are such a great light sweet treat. I can't eat more than like two because they really are too sweet but I like the delicate flavor and fun texture. The wafer is suuuuper paper then with a crisp crunch. The sweet flavor paste keeping the layers of crisp wafers together is smooth and tasty. Together it's a delicious treat with any hot beverage. My mom loves the sugar free ones because they literally taste the same but are a little lighter on the hips. Cheers!!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These to me are a nostalgic snack! My grandma always had these in her pantry. They are sweet and soft with a yummy vanilla flavor! Would highly recommend trying these!
Casey L.
Old school easy cheap snack. These are light and fluffly but don't have a huge amount of flavor. Kids always seem to love em. And adults too. My only wish is that they would update the packaging to something a little more kid friendly. These always seem to get torn open and then go stale before we get the chance to finish them.
Melanie T.
I love wafers! They are cheap and easy!!! When I was growing up, my grandma would always have them in the house and we would snack on them. I would recommend this to anyone! They are also in 2 other flavors that are just as good!
Keri H.
Boaz, AL
Love all flavored of these! They are always fresh when purchasing and are cheap! I normally buy them at the local grocery store! I wouldn't say they are healthy but they definitely are good! Favorite childhood snack
annie p.
I love yhese Keebler sugar wafers .They have a crispy outside and a vanilla flavored creme inside that is light and fluffy .They are delicious and make an excellent treat or snack anytime .
Amber B.
PHENIX CITY, AL
Mmm mmmm mmm Is all i can say along with strawberry flavor you can't hate this little sugar wafers if you truly have a sweet tooth in your body. I grew up so to speak on these little things.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Amazing wafer cookies! My grandfather before passing ALWAYS had these in his cookie jar and every weekend remember cleaning him out! I love the crunch withe creamy vanilla!
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
You can't go wrong with these cookies! They were good when I was a child and they are good now. They aren't anything special but great for an everyday treat.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
These are a favorite cookie of mine from childhood. They are a beautiful mix of light and buttery. What could be wrong with something both rich and flaky?
samantha d.
Hartwell, GA
Is there any new products out?
sonu s.