Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Vanilla Sugar Wafers 12ct 2.75 Ounce Packs see more...

• Son tan deliciosas como las originales?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They're great with hot chocolate or just dipping them in some nutella." in 1 review
  • "I love these especially the vanilla kind they are so fresh and taste really good than all the sugar wafers I have had" in 1 review
  • "I prefer the strawberry and chocolate ones but they are all really good." in 1 review
  • "i have such a sweet tooth and these are great for them hah!" in 1 review
  • "Love these, only problem is I can eat a whole package at a time! " in 1 review
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These to me are a nostalgic snack! My grandma always had these in her pantry. They are sweet and sift with a yummy strawberry flavor! Would highly recommend trying these!
Erin L.
I really enjoy this product. I love the taste, and love how light and fluffy they are and just how completely satisfied I am when eating these. It is so very easy to eat the entire box every time. It is just the perfect amount of sweet without being over bearing and super rich. I always keep these on the go!
Kenia V.
South Gate, CA
Pretty good wafers, same as any store brand or other. So good once you start eating them but towards the end you get this icky mucky feeling on the roof of your tongue that won't go away until you chug down an entire gallon of water.
Mellisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always eaten these as a child. Im sure its loaded with sugar but it doesn't really taste like it. If your planing on handed one to the little one get ready for a mess, they crumble so easily.
Cooky W.
Brooks, KY
My Daugher loves them, but they are too expensive for such a little cookie! idk why this thing keeps telling me my review is too small. what else is there to say about this ? lol
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Love these. Used to eat them with my mom. Very addictive but so delicious. they are light in taste and the texture of the wafers are crisp and the thins lay of cream is silky smooth.
Marlene C.
Yummy. I love Keebler products. The wafers are just delicious. The vanilla are better than the no name, but I prefer chocolate. I would never turn one down!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
These wafers are one of my biggest weaknesses. The melt in your mouth. I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem. Worth it to try them if you haven't!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This wafers are so good real messy ones you bite or try to brake them but the taste i love them they have that strong strawberry creamy part in the moddle omg
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are one of my fav little snack they are soooo good and not too much fats or sugar and my kids love them! They are easy to find and inexpensive
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Son tan deliciosas como las originales?