Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry uploaded by Chakirah K.Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry uploaded by Monica C.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Vanilla Sugar Wafers 12ct 2.75 Ounce Packs see more...

• Son tan deliciosas como las originales?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a k...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem." in 1 review
  • "i have such a sweet tooth and these are great for them hah!" in 1 review
  • "I prefer the strawberry and chocolate ones but they are all really good." in 1 review
  • "Love these, only problem is I can eat a whole package at a time! " in 1 review
  • "these are soo good they vanilaa ones are my favorite they are soo crunchy yet sugary to me " in 1 review
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not sure when these were discontinued since I got these yesterday. They are so good. I’ve always enjoyed these. My daughter loves these as well. The strawberry ones and vanilla are the best. You can find them even at the dollar store so theyre cheap.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This item couldn’t be discontinued I just bought these today. They are way better than the regular ones. My children loves them as well. If you eat to many they will leave a light film in your mouth
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These to me are a nostalgic snack! My grandma always had these in her pantry. They are sweet and sift with a yummy strawberry flavor! Would highly recommend trying these!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I really enjoy this product. I love the taste, and love how light and fluffy they are and just how completely satisfied I am when eating these. It is so very easy to eat the entire box every time. It is just the perfect amount of sweet without being over bearing and super rich. I always keep these on the go!
Kenia V.
South Gate, CA
Pretty good wafers, same as any store brand or other. So good once you start eating them but towards the end you get this icky mucky feeling on the roof of your tongue that won't go away until you chug down an entire gallon of water.
Mellisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always eaten these as a child. Im sure its loaded with sugar but it doesn't really taste like it. If your planing on handed one to the little one get ready for a mess, they crumble so easily.
Cooky W.
Brooks, KY
My Daugher loves them, but they are too expensive for such a little cookie! idk why this thing keeps telling me my review is too small. what else is there to say about this ? lol
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Love these. Used to eat them with my mom. Very addictive but so delicious. they are light in taste and the texture of the wafers are crisp and the thins lay of cream is silky smooth.
Marlene C.
Yummy. I love Keebler products. The wafers are just delicious. The vanilla are better than the no name, but I prefer chocolate. I would never turn one down!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
These wafers are one of my biggest weaknesses. The melt in your mouth. I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem. Worth it to try them if you haven't!
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Son tan deliciosas como las originales?