Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry

by Keebler

Keebler Vanilla Sugar Wafers 12ct 2.75 Ounce Packs

Son tan deliciosas como las originales?
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Start your review of Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I used to buy the no-name brand but nothing beats these!” in 1 review
“I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem.” in 1 review
“They're great with hot chocolate or just dipping them in some nutella.” in 1 review
“i have such a sweet tooth and these are great for them hah!” in 1 review
“Love these, only problem is I can eat a whole package at a time! ” in 1 review
Anderson
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these 😍 I ate these as a kid all the time and I will always love these ! I seriously cannot find anything better than eating this with vanilla ice cream ❤️❤️🥰
Paragould, AR
Strawberry Sugar Wafers have been one of my favorite snacks since I can remeber. Everytime I get a sweet tooth I go for these, when they are not out of stock. I love the taste of the strawberry and they are even better with a glass of milk. Keebler snacks will always be a favorite of mine.
Organic
Rosamond, CA
Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry uploaded by Monica C.
Not sure when these were discontinued since I got these yesterday. They are so good. I’ve always enjoyed these. My daughter loves these as well. The strawberry ones and vanilla are the best. You can find them even at the dollar store so theyre cheap.
No Special Diet
Keebler Sugar Wafers Strawberry uploaded by Chakirah K.
This item couldn’t be discontinued I just bought these today. They are way better than the regular ones. My children loves them as well. If you eat to many they will leave a light film in your mouth
No Special Diet
By far the strawberry flavor is the best. These are very crunchy and sweet. They go perfectly with strawberry milk. They just scream childhood memories. I love them and i am sure you will to.
Scranton, PA
These to me are a nostalgic snack! My grandma always had these in her pantry. They are sweet and sift with a yummy strawberry flavor! Would highly recommend trying these!
Organic, No Special Diet
Virginia Bch, VA
I really enjoy this product. I love the taste, and love how light and fluffy they are and just how completely satisfied I am when eating these. It is so very easy to eat the entire box every time. It is just the perfect amount of sweet without being over bearing and super rich. I always keep these on the go!
South Gate, CA
Pretty good wafers, same as any store brand or other. So good once you start eating them but towards the end you get this icky mucky feeling on the roof of your tongue that won't go away until you chug down an entire gallon of water.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always eaten these as a child. Im sure its loaded with sugar but it doesn't really taste like it. If your planing on handed one to the little one get ready for a mess, they crumble so easily.
Sellersburg, IN
My Daugher loves them, but they are too expensive for such a little cookie! idk why this thing keeps telling me my review is too small. what else is there to say about this ? lol