BY KEEBLER

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Son tan deliciosas como las originales?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that ...3 Answers
  • "I used to buy the no-name brand but nothing beats these!" in 1 review
  • "I love these especially the vanilla kind they are so fresh and taste really good than all the sugar wafers I have had" in 1 review
  • "i have such a sweet tooth and these are great for them hah!" in 1 review
  • "They're great with hot chocolate or just dipping them in some nutella." in 1 review
  • "I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem." in 1 review
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I really enjoy this product. I love the taste, and love how light and fluffy they are and just how completely satisfied I am when eating these. It is so very easy to eat the entire box every time. It is just the perfect amount of sweet without being over bearing and super rich. I always keep these on the go!
Mellisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always eaten these as a child. Im sure its loaded with sugar but it doesn't really taste like it. If your planing on handed one to the little one get ready for a mess, they crumble so easily.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Love these. Used to eat them with my mom. Very addictive but so delicious. they are light in taste and the texture of the wafers are crisp and the thins lay of cream is silky smooth.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This wafers are so good real messy ones you bite or try to brake them but the taste i love them they have that strong strawberry creamy part in the moddle omg
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMG these are one of my fav little snack they are soooo good and not too much fats or sugar and my kids love them! They are easy to find and inexpensive
Rachael S.
Love these 'cookies' as I've called them since I was a child! They are so good, and pretty filling! A great amount of sweet without going overboard!
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
These are so good. They remind me of my childhood. My parents always keep them in the pantry. Great for kids since they aren't messy.
Veronica D.
These wafers are great with your morning cup of coffee. I prefer the strawberry flavored wafers but these are great as well.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
My 16 month old son loves these! The fact that they are easy to eat and delicious is a plus for my son eating them.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Anything by Keebler is good but these are great! I prefer the vanilla flavor and enjoy them with a cup of tea.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Son tan deliciosas como las originales?