2 colors available

BY KEEBLER

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Son tan deliciosas como las originales?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that wa...3 Answers
  • "I used to buy the no-name brand but nothing beats these!" in 1 review
  • "I love these especially the vanilla kind they are so fresh and taste really good than all the sugar wafers I have had" in 1 review
  • "i have such a sweet tooth and these are great for them hah!" in 1 review
  • "They're great with hot chocolate or just dipping them in some nutella." in 1 review
  • "I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem." in 1 review
Mellisa R.
Mellisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always eaten these as a child. Im sure its loaded with sugar but it doesn't really taste like it. If your planing on handed one to the little one get ready for a mess, they crumble so easily.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great taste I love these I remember getting these all the time when I was little
Camella J.
Camella J.
Omg these where like the only cookies we ate at my grandmas house she never bought any other cookies.
hirathea b.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these things there not sticky or dirty i give them to my baby sister with out the worry of a mess
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
Yummy. I love Keebler products. The wafers are just delicious. The vanilla are better than the no name, but I prefer chocolate. I would never turn one down!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
These wafers are one of my biggest weaknesses. The melt in your mouth. I could literally eat a whole pack of these, no problem. Worth it to try them if you haven't!
Kenia V.
Kenia V.
South Gate, CA
Pretty good wafers, same as any store brand or other. So good once you start eating them but towards the end you get this icky mucky feeling on the roof of your tongue that won't go away until you chug down an entire gallon of water.
Do Yeon K.
Do Yeon K.
Keebler is so delicious! They have so many different kinds of flavors. I loved them since I was young.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
These are soo good they vanilaa ones are my favorite they are soo crunchy yet sugary to me
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
Great snacking food, especially for younger children! They are delicious, especially the vanilla flavored ones!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Son tan deliciosas como las originales?