Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers

by Keebler

Son tan deliciosas como las originales?
Does anyone else like to eat these layer by layer? As a kid that was my favorite!
Start your review of Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers!
Juncos , PR
Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers uploaded by Milca P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I add these to my list because they are the favorites at home. They cannot be missing in the cupboard because they are ideal to carry in your bag when going out. try them out. Keebler Sugar Wafer Vanilla, 2.75-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Sugary strawberry sweetness at its finest. These are great to grab when you have a munchie attack. Value is awesome, product is amazing.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,217 reviews
Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers uploaded by Celia G.
Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers uploaded by Celia G.
Love these cookies cookies are so nice drink them early in the morning with coffee has a taste of strawberry it is not too sweet perfectly to start your morning with coffee or tea I prefer tea
Marmaduke, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Strawberry Sugar Wafers have been one of my favorite snacks since I can remeber. Everytime I get a sweet tooth I go for these, when they are not out of stock. I love the taste of the strawberry and they are even better with a glass of milk. Keebler snacks will always be a favorite of mine.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these 😍 I ate these as a kid all the time and I will always love these ! I seriously cannot find anything better than eating this with vanilla ice cream ❤️❤️🥰
West Point, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers uploaded by Tanna W.
He says he loves them! I enjoy the flavor as well. It’s vanilla not strawberry but the bar code brings strawberry up. Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers
Woodbridge, VA
I like these vanilla waffers. They are delicious with the sugar just the way I like it. Special for snak or accompany milk. #voxboxme #influenster #sweet
Roanoke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,148 reviews
These were pretty decent. I’ve had better. They were super cheap so that was nice.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,345 reviews
By far the strawberry flavor is the best. These are very crunchy and sweet. They go perfectly with strawberry milk. They just scream childhood memories. I love them and i am sure you will to.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler Strawberry Sugar Wafers uploaded by brittani C.
Purchased at: Kroger
These wafer cookies are delicious and flavorful! I like to eat them as a snack or better yet on the top of my cupcakes! They are affordable too!