BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Can you really taste the coconut in it? 2 Answers
  • Around what time of the year do you crave fir the taste o...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
I would buy these for my aunt that was in the nursing home. She loves lemon cookies so I picked up a package and she thought they were homemade when she tried one. When I told her that they were Keebler she didn't believe me.
Joshua S.
Vermilion, OH
Great snack, perfect to grab at any time of the day. Cookies are on the smaller size but you will have that in store bought cookies
Erin B.
Princeton Jct, NJ
These cookies are absolutely incredible! When I bought them I just couldn't stop eating them I will definitely keep eating them
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These lemon cookies are not my favorite but they do offer a unique taste that sometimes homemade cookies just cannot touch
Jillian S.
These are very yummy if u like anything lemon :) what a sweet treat. Keeble cookies are so good, one of my favorite kinds
Nancy  L.
Better than a girl scout cookie. Plus you have access year round unlike a girl Scott cookie you get once a year
kristen l.
These cookies are so good! A good alternative to the normal sugar or chocolate chip and taste great
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
First of all I love coconut. And cookies are great, put em together and it's a party in my mouth!!
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are awesome, since I absolutely love anything with coconut or coconut flakes in them!
Katie M.
Mississauga, ON
Flavor is nice and and the coconut flavor is really delicious, the sizes are a bit small for cookies, more like small wafers good overall
Emily G.
Can you really taste the coconut in it?
Yolanda D.
Around what time of the year do you crave fir the taste of coconut cookies?