BY KEEBLER

Cookies so soft...they taste like they're right from the oven! see more...

• How does this brand compare to other soft chocolate chip cookie b...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are kinda like the chips ahoy chewy but cheaper" in 2 reviews
  • "They are a really good on th go treat been eating these since I was a child." in 1 review
  • "Soft Batch cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies." in 1 review
  • "If you like chocolate chip cookies you will love this one!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love these cookies , they are VERY tasty, sweet and soft! I have yet to find a cookie that taste like these. I love to buy them in the 12 pack so my kids are limited to how many cookies they have at a time. They are a little bit more expensive then other cookies out there but they are worth it!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
I love these soft cookies Keebler makes, If i want a good, soft chocolate chip cookie, this is the only one i got to. It is always good and never have a bad flavor to them. I get these at Walmart and since they are already in a small pack, it is easy for my kids and me to pack in our lunches.
Angela A.
Angela A.
These cookies are yummy, have great flavor, are affordable and can be picked up at almost any local grocery store! I purchase these when I see them for my nephews or when I personally want a sweet treat. I would recommend this to others because with milk they are delicious!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cookies so moist and chewy melts in your mouth.everytime i see this cookie i have to purchase it.very delicious ,so soft its worth the buy.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
These cookies are the best. They are so soft and sweet I love them great with a glass of milk!!! Good priced and can find almost every place you go
Jill M.
Jill M.
These are delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are! If you are looking for a crunchy cookie though, I would not recommend these. They are exactly as the name states- a soft batch! They are wonderful cookies to go with milk or ice cream! Love them!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
These are a unique cookie on the market today. They are softer than most anything you can buy. I used to devour these as a snack every night, but for some reason I grew out of the cravings. I will say that if you microwave these for 10-15 seconds, they are heavenly!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I love these cookies. My only negative comment is that once the package is opened unless you eat them right away, they get stale really fast.... But in all honestly there aren't many times that me and my family leave the package unattented lol. These are delicious and sooo soft and chewy
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
If my husband had his way these would be the only cookies we'd buy! I wish they made smaller packs so that I could send them to school with my kids. We normally keep a serving size down to 2 or 3 cookies not 6.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I love these soft cookies. Tastes great. Don't like to buy because its hard for me to stop eating. but I do recommend.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does this brand compare to other soft chocolate chip cookie brands in the stores?