Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Shanda P.Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Santana M.Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by veronica e.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Soft Batch® Chocolate Chip Cookies. see more...

• I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has always been...2 Answers
  • Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in the soft c...3 Answers
  • Is there a gluten free option?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I am a HUGE fan of soft baked chocolate chip cookies and these are top on my list of store bought ones." in 2 reviews
  • "The soft ones are so much better than the hard ones! " in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite cookies!" in 1 review
  • "These will forever be my favorite store bought cookie." in 1 review
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Keebler is the best brand for cookies these things are so freaking good and soft I normally put in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up and Mmmmmm they are delicious and my children love them just as much as I do
Justina H.
Memphis
I can rarely find these but I have loved these ever since I was a little kid. They are so good and so soft and chocolate melts in your mouth absolutely delicious. I recommend this to everyone because it's a great snack
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Good little snack. I got a pack of four. They could really use more chocolate chips though. I don't buy these very often but sometimes I have a craving for them which must say something?
Carly W.
This has been my go to chocolate chip cookie when I don't feel like making Pillsbury cookies. Loved these since I was a kid! Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Keebler is left my childhood cookie hero!! I love soft batch cookies, they are the closes thing to homemade without having to make anything. I like to warm them up for a few seconds if I'm being a complete fatkid at heart. But my favorite way to eat these is making cookie sandwiches out of them, they are so satisfying.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've tried a lot of different cookies in my lifetime, and I feel like I'm a cookie connoisseur. These Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious. They're soft, chewy, sweet, and perfectly sized for packing. A great way to eat them is to heat them up for about ten seconds in the microwave, and with a cold glass of milk, it's an amazing treat.
Stephanie A.
Dawsonville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
They have such a great taste and they're so soft. Not an overwhelming amount of chocolate. Just like you have just taken them out of the oven. I have only had like 2 bad packages of these where they tasted stale.
Cassandra K.
These are the best cookies heat up and a cold glass of milk
They are very affordable I love getting them at Kroger or wal mart they are far better than any other cookie I have ate. I would recommend to any age
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
I love chocolate chip cookies! Who doesn't?! But, my favorite are the soft v crunchy. I love soft batch. I always under cook my cookies at home to recreate the soft batch taste and texture. So delicious.
BettyJo M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these soft batch cookies! I didn't know they made them anymore. I used to beg my mom to buy them. They were super pricey back then because they were special because they were "soft baked". I bet they are just as delicious now as they were then. I'll be on the look out for them.
Avni P.
Is there a gluten free option?
Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in the soft chews?
Ellice H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has always been a favorite of mine. Pop them in the microwave for no more than 10 seconds and get you a glass of milk. Perfect way to spend some time relaxing or enjoying a funny story time with my kids.