BY KEEBLER

Made special by Keebler Elves, these chocolate chip cookies are so soft, they taste like they're home-baked.

Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) High Fructose Corn Syrup Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Chocolatey Chips (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin) Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt) Contains 2% Or Less Of Modified Corn Starch Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Natural Flavor (Contains Milk) Soy Lecithin Salt Caramel Color Yellow 6 Eggs

• I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has always been...2 Answers
  • Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in the soft c...3 Answers
  • Is there a gluten free option?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I am a HUGE fan of soft baked chocolate chip cookies and these are top on my list of store bought ones." in 2 reviews
  • "The soft ones are so much better than the hard ones! " in 1 review
  • "These will forever be my favorite store bought cookie." in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite cookies!" in 1 review
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best chocolate chip cookies hands down. Super soft with the perfect amount of chips in each cookie and the size/portion is good. I warm up for a few seconds in the microwave and enjoy with milk. They run around $3 and I buy at my local grocery store Giant.
Kathryn J.
These are definitely a guilty pleasure. They don’t resemble the texture of traditional chocolate chip cookies but they are SO good and so addicting. They are definitely more processed as they are in a sealed container but they are so yummy.
Yulissa E.
My favorite soft cookies, I only stick to these soft cookies! I love them even more, when I warm the cookies up and have my milk on the side. These cookies are a great value and very flavorful, I’d suggest that you should try them.
Karen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been my favorite cookie since I was a kid, and now I get to share this greatness with my son. The best way to have them is to microwave them for just a few seconds.
Jessi B.
Troy , MT
I love keebler snacks and now that I have gotten my teeth pulled I have gone to the chewy chocolate chip cookies! Keebler makes the softest, most chewy cookies out there with such a wonderful flavor that is a perfect mix of cookie and chocolate chip!!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler is the best brand for cookies these things are so freaking good and soft I normally put in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up and Mmmmmm they are delicious and my children love them just as much as I do
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Good little snack. I got a pack of four. They could really use more chocolate chips though. I don't buy these very often but sometimes I have a craving for them which must say something?
Carly W.
This has been my go to chocolate chip cookie when I don't feel like making Pillsbury cookies. Loved these since I was a kid! Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler is left my childhood cookie hero!! I love soft batch cookies, they are the closes thing to homemade without having to make anything. I like to warm them up for a few seconds if I'm being a complete fatkid at heart. But my favorite way to eat these is making cookie sandwiches out of them, they are so satisfying.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've tried a lot of different cookies in my lifetime, and I feel like I'm a cookie connoisseur. These Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious. They're soft, chewy, sweet, and perfectly sized for packing. A great way to eat them is to heat them up for about ten seconds in the microwave, and with a cold glass of milk, it's an amazing treat.
Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in the soft chews?
Avni P.
Is there a gluten free option?
Ellice H.
YELLVILLE, AR
I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has always been a favorite of mine. Pop them in the microwave for no more than 10 seconds and get you a glass of milk. Perfect way to spend some time relaxing or enjoying a funny story time with my kids.