BY KEEBLER

Made Special By Keebler Elves, These Chocolate Chip Cookies Are So Soft, They Taste Like They're Home-baked.

Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) High Fructose Corn Syrup Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Chocolatey Chips (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin) Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt) Contains 2% Or Less Of Modified Corn Starch Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Natural Flavor (Contains Milk) Soy Lecithin Salt Caramel Color Yellow 6 Eggs

• I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has alw...2 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to other soft chocolate chip ...5 Answers
  • Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in th...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best chocolate chip cookies hands down. Super soft with the perfect amount of chips in each cookie and the size/portion is good. I warm up for a few seconds in the microwave and enjoy with milk. They run around $3 and I buy at my local grocery store Giant.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Not bad, but not my favorite, and if you've read some of my other Keebler brand product reviews you'll find I have a love for Keebler (maybe it's those cute little wodland elves). I found these nice and soft, yes, but I didn't love the flavor. If in a pinch and craving something sweet, I might grab these out of desperation, but would I buy them for myself just because, probably not.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I bought these the other day after specifically searching them out. It took me forever to find them because of the yellow packaging I was not used to. Loved these cookies since I was a kid. Specifically the cookie part of them. I wish they sold just the cookies without chocolate chips. I end up breaking up the cookies in bite size pieces to get just the cookie.
Nic S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These use to be my favorite chocolate chip cookies when I was a little girl. I still like them but I don’t think there as soft as I remember. They need to be heated in the microwave to have that soft texture that I remember which is why I knocked it down a star. My son really seems to enjoy these.
Jessi B.
Troy , MT
I love keebler snacks and now that I have gotten my teeth pulled I have gone to the chewy chocolate chip cookies! Keebler makes the softest, most chewy cookies out there with such a wonderful flavor that is a perfect mix of cookie and chocolate chip!!
Kathryn J.
These are definitely a guilty pleasure. They don’t resemble the texture of traditional chocolate chip cookies but they are SO good and so addicting. They are definitely more processed as they are in a sealed container but they are so yummy.
Yulissa E.
My favorite soft cookies, I only stick to these soft cookies! I love them even more, when I warm the cookies up and have my milk on the side. These cookies are a great value and very flavorful, I’d suggest that you should try them.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler is the best brand for cookies these things are so freaking good and soft I normally put in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up and Mmmmmm they are delicious and my children love them just as much as I do
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great flavor! Perfect for snacking alone during movie night or anytime. This sweet treat is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, pharmacies and targets. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Good little snack. I got a pack of four. They could really use more chocolate chips though. I don't buy these very often but sometimes I have a craving for them which must say something?
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How does this brand compare to other soft chocolate chip cookie brands in the stores?
Are their any other flavored besides chocolate chip in the soft chews?
Avni P.
Is there a gluten free option?
Ellice H.
YELLVILLE, AR
I'm all about the soft batch cookies. And Keebler has always been a favorite of mine. Pop them in the microwave for no more than 10 seconds and get you a glass of milk. Perfect way to spend some time relaxing or enjoying a funny story time with my kids.
Jyoti S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have different varieties ?