GroceryBakeryKeebler
Snack Size Frosted Animal Crackers

Keebler Snack Size Frosted Animal Crackers

by Keebler

These Shortbread Cookies In Animal Shapes Are Fully Frosted. They're Deliciously Fun! Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Sugar Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) High Fructose Corn Syrupcontains 2% Or Less Of Whey Cornstarch Salt Sorbitan Tristearate Color Added Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Red 40 Lake Natural And Artificial Flavors Confectioner's Glaze Carnauba Wax Yellow 5 Blue 1 Blue 2 Lake Yellow 6 Lake Yellow 6

Do they ever change the animal shapes?
Our favorite snack! Always easy to pack for lunches or as an after school snack.
Start your review of Keebler Snack Size Frosted Animal Crackers!
Product Highlights
This is a cookie that will bring your sweet tooth out there so delicious you'll never want to put them down. in reviews
Owen T.
So good! I love these! The frosting gives this classic cracker an extra sweetness.
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great tasty product great for school lunches. The different types in this pack are very tasty. This is a easy snack on the go to pack. I loved having these in my lunch when I was younger
Jennifer  N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite animal cookies! I have never met anyone who doesn’t like them. The icing and sprinkles are a fun addition to the traditional animal cookies.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,351 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This crackers are so amazing in the house a different good flavor to it I love the how do you spell sprinkles
Channel T.
South Ft Mitchell, KY
Keebler Snack Size Frosted Animal Crackers uploaded by Channel T.
These are hard to find!!! I stumbled across them at my local Walmart and glad I did. When I have a craving for something sweet, These are a good option. The right amount of crunch and sweet.
Desiree S.
Waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Keebler animal cookies frosted I absolutely love. I love the taste of the frosted cookies. There is absolutely nothing that I would want the company to change about the frosted cookies. I definitely would recommend the Keebler cookies to everyone.
Kymber  B.
Pocatello, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,042 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is okay they kinda have a bland taste to them that I don't care for. I think other brands taste better to me.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
THESE ARE SO GOOD! The frosting on top of the classic animal cracker is so yummy and has just the perfect amount of sprinkles. The shapes are definitely far from looking like animals (lol), but the yummy taste makes up for it!
Maddie J.
Neenah, WI
Yum yum yum! Love the sprinkles on these, they’re very crunchy. I love the frosting too and I’m normally not a frosting person. These make a fresh snack or dessert! Fun shapes too!
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these little cookies. The frosting makes the taste compared to the plain ones. Improve it with a resealable bag so they can stay fresh. They have a wonderful sweet flavor. I would recommend this product to others and buy again!