BY KEEBLER

• Has anyone baked a dessert with pecan sandy's?1 Answers
Vanessa C.
Giving three stars simply because I wasn't a fan of the pecan part. I'm not a huge fan of nuts, however the cookie portion tasted good! I would eat these again if it wasn't for the pecan part!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
All time favorite cookie of life. There are just so good, and nit to sweet. Great with a big glass of milk.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
These little cookies are so wonderful! The only downside is that it's such a small package with small cookies it leaves you wanting more! I got these in a work vending machine on an impulse buy and was more than impressed. I would recommend these to others!
Erin L.
These are so good! They sell them at school, so between classes I often buy a bag and finish it quick because the mini ones just pop into your mouth without any thought at all!
Victoria B.
I loved these cookies when I was younger! The cookies are great because they're small, and you can take them to-go. They also have an awesome buttery-pecan taste.
Yessica L.
I love these my kids love them they so buttery and i love the pecans is an excellent snack. They have them in big pack and on the go so its convinient.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I always forget how much I like these. They aren't they cutest cookie out there but they have a really good buttery pecan taste and they are not hard.
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
I have been a Pecan Sandy fan since I was a kid. A tasty little cookie, perfect for dunking in milk! Great snack!
Kylie H.
These cookies are so delicious! Good thing these come in a little package so I could eat the box of them!
Shelby E.
Cheyenne, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love these cookies. They have a nice suttee flavor and are amazing with milk.
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Has anyone baked a dessert with pecan sandy's?