BY KEEBLER

Keeblerâ„¢ Peanut Butter S'mores Sandwich Cookies.

New!

Made with 100% cocoa!

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Okay I got excited when i was able to review these because they are so good. In my house we have eaten packages of these in one sitting. We love these. Pros are they are tasty every layer cons there's not enough in the package. I would purchase these and recommend them to others.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Oh my goodness. Let me tell you that these are the bomb dot com. It almost reminds me of a Reese's chocolate but instead of candy, it is a cookie. The only reason why I don't give it five stars is that I never see these in sale and wish they can be a little cheaper.
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
My boyfriend is currently hooked on these things and I can now imagine why. They're crunchy and chewy all in one! I don't mind buying them either because they're extremely affordable and are worth the money!
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
I am obsessed with peanut butter stuffed cookies and this cookie does the job. The peanut butter is nice and creamy on the inside
Jesusita L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
You have not lived until you try smores with peanut butter. It's the best of both chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously try it
Chelsea F.
anything smores flavored is ok in my book! also, anything that resembles Keebler is also ok in my book! great combination.
Lindsey B.
YUM! You must try these. They are so delicious. And very addicting. Especially for the peanut lovers. Amazing.
Harley R.
A friend of mine bought these on a whim and they were gross. I love smores, but not mixed with peanut butter.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love these they are so good and the perfect snack I recommend highly the best cookies in my opinion
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really good! I would never think to add smores and peanut butter! It's a good combination!