BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Peanut Butter S'mores Sandwich Cookies.

New!

Made with 100% cocoa!

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Jennifer S.
The s'mores cookies taste just like the old fashioned over a campfire cookie I always have these in my home I would recommend them to anybody my grandkids think they're awesome
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like cookies and you like Smore’s gonna run to your local grocery market and pick up some of these cookies they are so delicious and they’re the perfect mix between a cookie and a Smore
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Okay I got excited when i was able to review these because they are so good. In my house we have eaten packages of these in one sitting. We love these. Pros are they are tasty every layer cons there's not enough in the package. I would purchase these and recommend them to others.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh my goodness. Let me tell you that these are the bomb dot com. It almost reminds me of a Reese's chocolate but instead of candy, it is a cookie. The only reason why I don't give it five stars is that I never see these in sale and wish they can be a little cheaper.
Morgan J.
Virginia Beach
My boyfriend is currently hooked on these things and I can now imagine why. They're crunchy and chewy all in one! I don't mind buying them either because they're extremely affordable and are worth the money!
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
I am obsessed with peanut butter stuffed cookies and this cookie does the job. The peanut butter is nice and creamy on the inside
Julie P.
Kingsport
Omg these taste just like some smores. I love these cookies. And actually need to get some more next trip to the store as well.
Jesusita L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You have not lived until you try smores with peanut butter. It's the best of both chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously try it
Chelsea F.
anything smores flavored is ok in my book! also, anything that resembles Keebler is also ok in my book! great combination.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good product. Love the taste! The flavor is just right. Good quality. Never disappointed. Would buy again.