GroceryPantryKeebler
S'mores Peanut Butter

Keebler S'mores Peanut Butter

by Keebler

Only The Keebler Elves Can Make The Delicious S’mores You Have Grown To Love In A Unique And Convenient Way. They Start By Layering Peanut Butter Crème Between Two Crisp Graham Cookies Then Cover It All In Rich, Creamy Fudge. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

I love s'mores and I love peanut butter. What a great invention of the 2 together. I have never tried. Is it any good?
Start your review of Keebler S'mores Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney R.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I am obsessed with peanut butter stuffed cookies and this cookie does the job. The peanut butter is nice and creamy on the inside
Krystal M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummmm! Addicting and dangerous!!!!! Eat at your own risk! Price is great usually on sale
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is currently hooked on these things and I can now imagine why. They're crunchy and chewy all in one! I don't mind buying them either because they're extremely affordable and are worth the money!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Oh my goodness. Let me tell you that these are the bomb dot com. It almost reminds me of a Reese's chocolate but instead of candy, it is a cookie. The only reason why I don't give it five stars is that I never see these in sale and wish they can be a little cheaper.
Mira H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,105 reviews
Keeblers makes me think of my childhood. Such a reliable brand that I trust. Love the flavor!
Jesusita L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You have not lived until you try smores with peanut butter. It's the best of both chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously try it
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Okay I got excited when i was able to review these because they are so good. In my house we have eaten packages of these in one sitting. We love these. Pros are they are tasty every layer cons there's not enough in the package. I would purchase these and recommend them to others.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love these they are so good and the perfect snack I recommend highly the best cookies in my opinion
Harley R.
A friend of mine bought these on a whim and they were gross. I love smores, but not mixed with peanut butter.
kristen R.
I have had these and they are very yummy! My 3 year old son loves them too! Not very many in a pack but they are still a delightful treat if you love the taste of peanut butter and s'mores. Keebler makes good cookies.