BY KEEBLER

Only The Keebler Elves Can Make The Delicious S’mores You Have Grown To Love In A Unique And Convenient Way. They Start By Layering Peanut Butter Crème Between Two Crisp Graham Cookies Then Cover It All In Rich, Creamy Fudge. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

• I love s'mores and I love peanut butter. What a great inv...4 Answers
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like cookies and you like Smore’s gonna run to your local grocery market and pick up some of these cookies they are so delicious and they’re the perfect mix between a cookie and a Smore
Jennifer S.
The s'mores cookies taste just like the old fashioned over a campfire cookie I always have these in my home I would recommend them to anybody my grandkids think they're awesome
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Okay I got excited when i was able to review these because they are so good. In my house we have eaten packages of these in one sitting. We love these. Pros are they are tasty every layer cons there's not enough in the package. I would purchase these and recommend them to others.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
These snacks taste just likes Smores, but I have to admit - I just like the plain Smores flavor better. I love peanut butter, especially in snacks, but the regular Smores flavor is just fine for me. These are a summer staple in my house though, and I recommend trying them.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness. Let me tell you that these are the bomb dot com. It almost reminds me of a Reese's chocolate but instead of candy, it is a cookie. The only reason why I don't give it five stars is that I never see these in sale and wish they can be a little cheaper.
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is currently hooked on these things and I can now imagine why. They're crunchy and chewy all in one! I don't mind buying them either because they're extremely affordable and are worth the money!
Bianca B.
Hazleton, PA
Love these! I am not a huge cookie fan (aside from Oreos) but these take the cake! I tried both varietys ( Peanut Butter / Marshmallow ) and I have to say I like the Peanut Butter ones better. The flavor is perfection and the graham crackers are yummy! Only downside is you only get 8 cookies to a pack. . NOT FOR SHARiNG!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I ALWAYS add peanut butter to my s'mores so I was pretty excited when I saw these in the store. But they're missing the marshmallow! How can you call it a smore if it doesn't have lots of marshmallow?
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Peanut butter and s'mores is so amazing. I never knew these existed until I saw them on influenster. I just had to try them. They really satisfied my sweet tooth. I have purchased them ever since.
kristen r.
I have had these and they are very yummy! My 3 year old son loves them too! Not very many in a pack but they are still a delightful treat if you love the taste of peanut butter and s'mores. Keebler makes good cookies.
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
I love s'mores and I love peanut butter. What a great invention of the 2 together. I have never tried. Is it any good?