BY KEEBLER

We Bake Our Delicious Simply Made Cookies With Elfin Ingenuity And The Same Simple Ingredients That You'd Find In Your Pantry -- Like Butter, Sugar, Eggs, And Wheat Flour. Our Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies Are Made With 100% Real Peanut Butter.

Wheat Flour Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts) Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Extract) Sugar Butter (Cream, Salt) Canola Oil Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Natural Flavor Baking Soda Vanilla Extract Eggs

• I have been wanting to try this. are they crunchy or soft?1 Answers
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are just addictive, the ultimate cheap cookie. They are very inexpensive and still taste good. I love how crunchy they are and the texture is good. I like to dip them in milk or crumble on top of my ice cream.
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
I love these! The simple ingredients make these cookies much lighter than the original. They are pretty reasonably priced and have no nuts which is great for allergies. You can buy these at almost any food store or convenience store like Target. Definitely a healthier option to the typical cookies.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Couldn't make a better tasting combination. Peanut butter and chocolate are heaven together and these cookies are glorious. Sweet, thick and great quantity and quality. And they're super adorable, sometimes there's a coupon in the Sunday paper for them as well! Nothing batter than saving money and still getting to eat food with great flavor!
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
These cookies are to die for! Peanut butter chocolate chip is a classic! I bought mine from Walmart but then are available at all grocery stores. Very delicious, never be disappointed in these. Would recommend to others.
Briana B.
I've tried the chocolate chip ones and they were good so I tried the peanut butter chocolate chip but it wasn't as good as I expected. Maybe if they were softer, I would've liked them more.
Stephanie F.
These are great cookies. They are made with whole wheat and natural ingredients. They just taste better than the regular. I go to a Meijer just so I can buy these for my family. The price point bad and you can find them on sale.
Ebonyy D.
Raleigh, NC
I loved them..I always have a taste for chocolate and these where pretty good, although for keebler cookies they could have been a little soft but good nonetheless!
Casandra D.
Keebler makes some amazing cookies and the fact that they are now made "simply" makes your late night indulgence even better! Keebler doesn't ever dissapoint!
Ashley F.
St Simons Is, GA
Decent chocolate chip cookies. Like the simple ingredients and that they are listed in the side. Trying to be better about what I'm putting in my body.
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
These cookies are sooo good. Nice and chewy, these are one of the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had. The only keebler cookies that I buy.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I have been wanting to try this. are they crunchy or soft?