BY KEEBLER

We Bake Our Delicious Simply Made Cookies With Elfin Ingenuity And The Same Simple Ingredients That You'd Find In Your Pantry -- Like Butter, Sugar, Eggs, And Wheat Flour.

Sugar Wheat Flour Butter (Cream, Salt) Canola Oil Cocoa Treated With Alkali Butterfat Coconut Oil Contains 2% Or Less Of Cornstarch Chocolate Salt Baking Soda Vanilla Extract Soy Lecithin Natural Flavor

Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're alright and I do like the fact that there are only a few ingrediants. They're definately not as good as oreos though. These are a decent alternative if you're trying to eat cleaner.
Alicia M.
Springfield , MO
I love the simple ingredients they still have a great taste but they have better ingredients than normal cookies! The price is great and the flavor is really good. Would totally recommend to try!!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I love that these cookies are "Simply" cookies, even though I know that a lot of the same things in the other cookies are still in them, just disguised as ingredients for the other ingredients. They still taste amazing and are worth the price.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
These are my favorite cookies! They don't taste like Oreos, they taste better in my opinion. At first they tasted sort of weird, but once you eat a couple you can't stop. I would recommend these better ingredient cookies!
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
These are honestly way better than Oreos. It just feels so different and not such an oily taste like the Oreos. The cream is really buttery in creamy and the ingredients are about 6 of them and it's just so much better. It doesn't feel as heavy as eating Oreos.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
These cookies are so yummy and delicious. I love all there. Products. This is a good. Company. And thay always make delicious products. That are very inexpensive
Galilea E.
These cookies are delicious!! you must try, to me they taste better than the original cookies &cream.
Malisha J.
Marmaduke, AR
These are super yummy. They remind me of Oreos and ice cream sandwiches mixed together. Yum!
kayla u.
Delicious absolutely delicious I'll never tire of these! They are great and flavorful
Florianyeli M.
most delicious temptation definitely love chocolate and love these cookies. delicious