Keebler Scooby-Doo! Baked Graham Honey Cracker Sticks uploaded by Lesley s.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Scooby-Doo!™ Baked Graham Honey Cracker Sticks.
Good source of calcium. see more...

• Do these come in other flavors like Teddy Grahams?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND
There is nothing that a 5 year old loves more than being able to eat a scooby snack with shaggy and scooby in front of the tv. My sons favorite tv show is scooby doo and when its time for them to have a scooby snack he loves to be a part of that. They are good for kids, graham cracker snack, healthy and delicious with a pinch of fun.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything that Keebler does is amazing. They know what people want and they know how to do it right. one of my favorites is Keebler Scooby-Doo! Baked Graham Honey Cracker Sticks. Due to the fact that they are crackers with a hint of sweetness. plus what can I say I'm still a kid at heart and will forever love Scooby-Doo.
Calvin C.
Berryville, AR
I am hooked!!!! Everyone in the house loves these especially the honey. We really like the cinnamon ones too... especially my wife and son! They are cinna-crazy lol We get these at our local grocery store and everyone should get these. Here's a funny... I now see why Scooby was crazy for scooby snacks lol
Karen Z.
I always have these in the house! I would pack them in school lunches and now my kids pack them in their lunches when going to work. They aren't very sweet, and even my daughter that can't have certain treats loves to take these with her for a mid day snack!
Shaquira B.
Chester, SC
I've eaten these since I was young! Me and my younger sister used to use these as fuel for our make believe "mysteries" it's a very light and fun snack for Scooby fans of all ages. Gives you a sugar fix without feeling as if you're going to rot your teeth!
Julie M.
My son loves these crackers. We always have a box of them in the cabinet. Sometimes they are hard to find or some stores don't carry them. They are great for dipping also or just a good snack for the kids. I do recommend them to other families.
Denise K.
Byrdstown, Tn
I have an in home day care and all my kids love these snacks. They pretend their puppies while eating them! Their just the right amount of sweet with a good crunch. You should try some for yourself,I don't think you'll be disappointed
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These little treats always remind me of field trips in school, just a small bag to snack on as a sort of dessert. With the flavor of a graham cracker but more crunch and an almost honey glaze makes these delicious snacks just perfect.
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
We absolutely love these! They are a staple in our house. We hadn't had them before until our little girl came home for school talking about them. We typically get these at the store. We also like the cinnamon flavored ones.
Destiny G.
Foodie Expert
My son was convinced that I was trying to feed him dog food the first time he had these. But he did love them. I would purchase again if they were on sale. Who does not love scooby doo? They are cute designs as well
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
Do these come in other flavors like Teddy Grahams?