Keebler Scooby-Doo! Baked Graham Cracker Sticks Honey uploaded by Lesley S.

BY KEEBLER

Enjoy The Crispy Texture And Sweet Honey Flavor Of These Graham Cracker Sticks, The Fun Snack For Any Time Of Day.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Canola Oil Graham Flour Honey High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Calcium Carbonate Salt Baking Soda Maltodextrin Soy Lecithin

• Do these come in other flavors like Teddy Grahams?3 Answers
RaeLynn N.
Derby, KS
I don’t care who you are, if you ever got these in a school lunch and didn’t ask your friends if they wanted a scooby snack you have not had a fulfilling childhood. These are a bit pricey for graham crackers so it’s not a regular grocery item for me but it brings back good memories.
Hallie M.
Amherst, MA
I loved eating these when I was a kid. Whenever I would eat these as a kid I would feel like I was Scooby-Doo. They are a sweet and cinnamony snack in the shape of fun little dog treats. As an adult, I don't really eat them anymore but they are a fun snack for kids.
Kaitlin |.
Overland Park
These are one of the few sweet treats on my kid’s school’s Nut Safe List / meaning it’s one of the few things I can send to school with them so appreciate that aspect. They are very tasty and when mixed with icing from Betty Crocker to make a throw back dunkaroo!
Tiffany J.
Best snack you can get I got to the store and get me a box of these everyday and it only one dollar how can it get any better they have honey and cinnamon flavor I can eat these everyday for the rest of my life and be happy you have to try these best thing on the planet
chio D.
fresno
My very first time having these gave me a feeling of nostalgia and I love them. When I used to watch Scooby-Doo with my siblings. The price isn't too bad for crackers and I can't wait for my child to get older so I can have him try some. I usually like to have snacks like these in my pantry for on the go situations.
member-e4d0e
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these graham crackers for his snack time when we are at home or when he goes to his grandma house..when I say loves them I mean loves them we can not go to the store without buying a box..
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
My three-year-old absolutely loves these they are his favorite go-to snack and I as a mother love the fact that they are quick and easy to grab because they're individually packaged
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,103 reviews
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Oh my goodness these are delicious! I bought these as snacks for my 4 boys and I am now a fan of them myself. I love the shape because it makes them funner to eat than traditional graham crackers but they are still made with whole grain and actually taste way better too. Those Keebler elves really know what they're doing.
Calvin C.
Berryville, AR
I am hooked!!!! Everyone in the house loves these especially the honey. We really like the cinnamon ones too... especially my wife and son! They are cinna-crazy lol We get these at our local grocery store and everyone should get these. Here's a funny... I now see why Scooby was crazy for scooby snacks lol
Kirsten H.
Do these come in other flavors like Teddy Grahams?

Amazon