BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Scooby-Doo!™ Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks.
Made with whole grain. see more...

• Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them b...4 Answers
  • How good are they something that close to dog treats has me a lit...2 Answers
  • My kids think these taste really good but they don't like bringin...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Used to get these in middle school. They were the ultimate trade at lunch - if you had these you were the shit. I get them every now and then. They are a good graham cracker but it is a little weird for me to be walking around with a Scooby-doo snack...
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Foodie Expert
My first time tasting these was at work as i work with children. The kids love these and so do i. They are also a pretty good snack as they don't have many calories. If you love Graham crackers, you definitely should try these asap!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these! I have to admit they are pretty good. I think we first bought them at a dollar store so they are pretty good priced. Great to put in lunches or to take to a picnic at the park.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Haslet , TX
these are really delicious. My kids love them and they are much better than chips or fruit snacks. they are crunchy and tasty. I got them at walmart. they are more fun than traditional grahm crackers.
Daneyl K.
Daneyl K.
Spencer, IA
My kids love these they are ao good plain or if you dip them in yogurt they are amazing too and the little baggies make it easy for on the go
Mary S.
Mary S.
Foodie Expert
My children love this!!!! they are sweet and crunchy! love that you can buy it in a family size box or in packs
Yummy , they r very delicious and are good for in the go! I love these snacks
Scarlett M.
Scarlett M.
Love this cookies. Actually I love cinnamon and this taste a lot like that.
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Foodie Expert
My youngest is OBCESSED with Scooby Doo and these are such a great snack for him. Healthy bit effective in killing snack munchies that toddlers seem to have 24/7

These are actually super yummy as I've tried them myself and I love to slip them into trail mixes for the whole family
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Foodie Expert
These scooby snacks are the best mix of cinnamon and sugar. Yes they may look like doggy treats but in no way taste like it! Good way to satisfy sweet tooth.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them but doesn't like cinnamon.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Foodie Expert
My kids think these taste really good but they don't like bringing them to school because they look like "dog treats", does anyone else have this problem? I wish they'd change the shape! :/
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
How good are they something that close to dog treats has me a little nervous lol
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
Foodie Expert
I don't!! Try putting Nutella and bananas on them and making a sandwich cookie!