BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler® Scooby-Doo!™ Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks.
Made with whole grain.

• Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them b...4 Answers
  • How good are they something that close to dog treats has me a lit...2 Answers
  • My kids think these taste really good but they don't like bringin...3 Answers
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
My youngest is OBCESSED with Scooby Doo and these are such a great snack for him. Healthy bit effective in killing snack munchies that toddlers seem to have 24/7

These are actually super yummy as I've tried them myself and I love to slip them into trail mixes for the whole family
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Used to get these in middle school. They were the ultimate trade at lunch - if you had these you were the shit. I get them every now and then. They are a good graham cracker but it is a little weird for me to be walking around with a Scooby-doo snack...
Christa M.
These are a huge hit in my household! They are perfect to pack in lunches and trips to the park. My toddler loves them and I plan to use them in his paw patrol themed birthday party. my other little one who also loves them is only 7 months old. They get softer as they get wet so at 7 months old she can still eat them. once my son eats one bag he wants more so I do wish more came in each bag. also many com a broken in the bag but that obviously does not affect the flavor.
Janine C.
I'm not going to lie the looks of these grosses me out a little, but my daughter kept asking for them because they sell them at her school. Although I haven't tried them myself she loves them and I'm sure they taste just like a regular graham cracker. I saw someone else's suggestion of dipping in them and Nutella and that sounds fabulous!
Jazmine S.
My first time tasting these was at work as i work with children. The kids love these and so do i. They are also a pretty good snack as they don't have many calories. If you love Graham crackers, you definitely should try these asap!
Megan D.
Haslet , TX
these are really delicious. My kids love them and they are much better than chips or fruit snacks. they are crunchy and tasty. I got them at walmart. they are more fun than traditional grahm crackers.
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
My daughter loves these! I have to admit they are pretty good. I think we first bought them at a dollar store so they are pretty good priced. Great to put in lunches or to take to a picnic at the park.
Zaila A.
Lorton, VA
My kids love Scooby Snacks. They live the taste and look. They get a kick out of other adults looking at them when they ask for Scooby snacks. A little hard to find here but a favorite treat snack when I do.
Stephanie M.
Actually addicted to these but I'm not mad because they aren't that bad in calories and they satisfy that sweet crunch I need. Perfect to student snacks or for adults like myself.
Angelica G.
Oh my goodness, I used to love these when I was in elementary school. They went amazingly well with the school milk, I did not know that they sold them in boxes at grocery stores. Point me to the aisle! :)
Amber O.
Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them but doesn't like cinnamon.
Missy H.
My kids think these taste really good but they don't like bringing them to school because they look like "dog treats", does anyone else have this problem? I wish they'd change the shape! :/
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
How good are they something that close to dog treats has me a little nervous lol
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
I don't!! Try putting Nutella and bananas on them and making a sandwich cookie!