BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler® Scooby-Doo!™ Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks.
Made with whole grain.

• Anybody else try these yet? Keebler Scooby-Doo! Baked Gr...1 Answers
  • Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really want...4 Answers
  • How good are they something that close to dog treats has ...2 Answers
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
It says on Influenster that this product has been discontinued but I just picked up a box of these st Walmart the other day. They are so yummy and a great afternoon snack for my son. They are also one of the few snacks that I can bring to school for his classmates because they are graham crackers, just in a fun Scooby snacks shake. Would definitely recommend, just try not to eat them all from your kiddos.
Diana S.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to pack this all the time for recess in elementary school for myself and now years later I pack them for my little brother who is in 1st grade. I am a fan of the show scooby doo as well and the flavor of cinnamon. I prefer these crackers sticks instead of the actual crackers because these are literally bite size and you can just take them out the bag and throw them in your mouth. I recommend these to those who love cinnamon snacks and graham crackers as these have a combination of both.
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I love these crackers they remind me when I was in school! These taste plain with a hint of cinnamon! These are not bad at all just hard and crunchy! I would still recommend these cookies even though they are not the best these are not sweet at all!
PaulaAlicia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love these. I purchased these for a Girl Scout meeting and the girls loved pretending they were eating dog treats. They had a blast playing with them and they loved the taste of them.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
My youngest is OBCESSED with Scooby Doo and these are such a great snack for him. Healthy bit effective in killing snack munchies that toddlers seem to have 24/7

These are actually super yummy as I've tried them myself and I love to slip them into trail mixes for the whole family
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Used to get these in middle school. They were the ultimate trade at lunch - if you had these you were the shit. I get them every now and then. They are a good graham cracker but it is a little weird for me to be walking around with a Scooby-doo snack...
Cha Cha R.
It's a cute design but what's even better is that it taste way better than a doggy treat lol it's a good price and you can usually find coupons for them they are delicious and it's a good snack for kids to enjoy
Christa M.
These are a huge hit in my household! They are perfect to pack in lunches and trips to the park. My toddler loves them and I plan to use them in his paw patrol themed birthday party. my other little one who also loves them is only 7 months old. They get softer as they get wet so at 7 months old she can still eat them. once my son eats one bag he wants more so I do wish more came in each bag. also many com a broken in the bag but that obviously does not affect the flavor.
Janine C.
I'm not going to lie the looks of these grosses me out a little, but my daughter kept asking for them because they sell them at her school. Although I haven't tried them myself she loves them and I'm sure they taste just like a regular graham cracker. I saw someone else's suggestion of dipping in them and Nutella and that sounds fabulous!
Jazmine S.
My first time tasting these was at work as i work with children. The kids love these and so do i. They are also a pretty good snack as they don't have many calories. If you love Graham crackers, you definitely should try these asap!
Amber O.
Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them but doesn't like cinnamon.
Missy H.
My kids think these taste really good but they don't like bringing them to school because they look like "dog treats", does anyone else have this problem? I wish they'd change the shape! :/
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
How good are they something that close to dog treats has me a little nervous lol
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
Anybody else try these yet? Keebler Scooby-Doo! Baked Graham Cracker Sticks Cinnamon. Takes you back the gold ole' days!🙅💗
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
I don't!! Try putting Nutella and bananas on them and making a sandwich cookie!