Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Scooby-doo! Baked Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks

Keebler Scooby-doo! Baked Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks

by Keebler

Who loves [product:keebler-scooby-doo-baked-graham-cracker-sticks-cinnamon] ?
Anybody else try these yet? [product:keebler-scooby-doo-cinnamon-baked-graham-cracker-sticks-12-pk]. Takes you back the gold ole' days!🙅💗
Are these really strong cinnamon? My daughter really wants them but doesn't like cinnamon.
Start your review of Keebler Scooby-doo! Baked Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks!
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I can taste the cinnamon. But not on the level that i like it. Sweet enough. Hard too. Maybe you should add some more cinnamon on it. And make it softer. The biscuit is so cute with scooby on it. Kellogg's Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks 11 oz hopefully will do better than now so will be earn more stars.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I just scored some syoer cute and good graham crackers from the dollar tree. I love going there and always find good little treasures. Like these Scooby-Doo Baked Graham crackers snacks flavor cinnamon. I like the cute little bones, my dog thought they were for him. They taste really good.
North Olmsted, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Keebler Scooby-doo! Baked Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so cute! I live that they look like actual real Scooby snacks. The cinnamon graham crackers have been my favorite since I was a kid. Would definitely recommend this. Wether you’re a scooby doo fan or not- this shack has it all
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Very great snack ! They are crunchy and good to have with coffee, my kids enjoy to have as an afternoon snack. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed ! They are a good value and come in a cute packing, very kid friendly !
Maricopa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler Scooby-doo! Baked Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sticks uploaded by Tanesha Joan F.
Purchased at: Costco
As a kid I hated these while in people in my school would trade anything to get these in their hands. Now as an 18 year old university student I absolutely love these, they are so delicious, now I understand why kids back in the day would trade to get these. [product:keebler-scooby-doo!-baked-graham-cracker-sticks-cinnamon]
Haslet, TX
these are really delicious. My kids love them and they are much better than chips or fruit snacks. they are crunchy and tasty. I got them at walmart. they are more fun than traditional grahm crackers.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cookies. They are so yummy with cinnamon and shape of little bone. Recommend for snack. Simply delicious
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these crackers so much, if you like cinnamon flavored cookies or just cinnamon in general you will love these. Everytime I buy these i instantly flash back to my childhood and how excited i used to get when my mom bought these.
Bridgeton
Purchased at: Walmart
My childs fav snack ... great for on the go or popping in lunch box.. they're whole grain but very yummy graham... I'd like to have more in each pouch for the on the go bags...pros..easy go to snack con theres never enough lol
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite snake to have! Taste like a gram cracker and is whole grain Influenster #love #momlife #snack #food
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amarillo, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jared B. il y a un an
I was obsessed with Scooby-Doo when I was younger, I was so excited when they came out with these. They’re so good!
Valdosta, GA
il y a 4 ans
Jenna E. il y a 4 ans
My son is obsessed with these! They’re delicious.