BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "this is one of my favorite cookies of life......" in 1 review
  • "They are so good with coffee or crumbled over vanilla ice cream. " in 1 review
Jill M.
Sandies are delicious! I grew up eating these at home and they are so tasty! I love the buttery cookie and the nuts inside add such a nice surprise! The texture is so different from other cookies! They crumble and have almost a sandy texture to them, which doesn't sound appealing, but they are actually very, very tasty! I highly recommend them!
KingParissss M.
los angeles, CA
They definitely have to be in my top 5 of cookies! Their so buttery and full of deliciousness I eat them with milk or dunk them in my coffee, sometimes I sneak them in cereal XD a must try!
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some of my favorite cookies. So basic, but so delicious at the same time. They have a nice buttery taste that is delightful with coffee. I would also recommend Pecan Sandies from Keebler, they are the same cookie only with Pecans added.
Tay S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are on my top favorite as a treat must have! These cookies are just the right nitch to satisfy those sweat cravings. I love shortbread cookies, it's hard to find some that are really good, and these are really good...
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
By far some of my favorite cookies!! Most people are Chocolate Chippers... but I love Shortbread cookies. They practically melt in your mouth! They make for a great ice cream topping and I've even crushed them up to make a pie crust!!
Temilade A.
Saint Louis , MO
This is one of my favorite cookies of life...... It is very satisfying and coupled with milk it gives the most satisfaction. am going to try crumbling it in ice cream like marie suggested. but if you haven't tried it, try it now.
Desiree P.
I used to eat these cookies as a kid, they were okay. You can definitely tell that these are made in a factory. They are also not the soft cookies. I prefer homemade or other brands to these.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best cookies. They are so buttery and you can taste the little pieces of pecans in every bite. Been eating these sine i was a child. I love to crumble them over butter pecan ice cream as a rare treat.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies!! Great combo with ice cream for desert! Shortbread cookies are my fav but these cookies are our fav lol my 11 month old loves them too just like mommy 😊😋
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
My great grandpas always used to eat these and I always thought it was such a treat to have one! They are so good with coffee or crumbled over vanilla ice cream.
Rosana  V.