Keebler Sandies Cookies Simply Shortbread uploaded by Shannon p.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Sandies® Cookies Simply Shortbread.
New look! Same great taste.
Baked with care!
Sealed. see more...

Buy on Target*
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
My mom loves these but I'm not a huge fan. She likes to have these with cookies in the morning sometimes. They're cheap too. They have real pecan pieces in them which makes them better. If you like pecans they're worth a shot!
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
Very simple and satisfying. Not too sweet. A tad messy. They break easy. That's okay. Worth it. Probably not healthy, but they're cookies, not carrots. Treat yourself.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
These take me back. My granny made something similar to these and called them wedding cookies. When I buy these and eat them I think of her . When they are on sale we stock up .
Joyce Z.
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
I bought these in to work while I was interning over the summer. My teammates really enjoyed them and it helped break the ice with new colleagues who would come to my desk for cookies. I definitely enjoy non-chocolate cookies as well.
Brittiny L.
Keystone Heights, FL
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
Really good for your sweet tooth. Good for dunking or making mini ice cream sandwiches.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
These are an epic sheep in wolves clothing. They look bland and boring, but are really killer! they have a rich nuttiness you would be surprised came from Keebler. These are much more satisfying and sophisticated than you would assume.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
I like these a lot. I bought these when my grocery store was out of Lorna Doone cookies and was pleasantly surprised. They're just sweet enough and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
Good shortbread cookie. Not as rich as Lorna Doone's but a good alternative. Just used these to make a homemade version of the girl scout's peanut butter patties and they were delicious.
Victoria C.
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
These are OKAY. I am not above buying packaged sweets, but these are a little too dry for my taste. I like my shortbread to have a slight softness, but these kind of crumble when you bite into them.
Brandy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sandies Simply Shortbread Cookies 12.8 oz
These used to be better I think. Keebler has gone down hill a bit. Don't get me wrong I still buy and eat them. I think they need to step it up a bit.