Keebler Sandies Cookies Simply Shortbread uploaded by Shannon p.

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Target*
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
My mom loves these but I'm not a huge fan. She likes to have these with cookies in the morning sometimes. They're cheap too. They have real pecan pieces in them which makes them better. If you like pecans they're worth a shot!
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
Very simple and satisfying. Not too sweet. A tad messy. They break easy. That's okay. Worth it. Probably not healthy, but they're cookies, not carrots. Treat yourself.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
These take me back. My granny made something similar to these and called them wedding cookies. When I buy these and eat them I think of her . When they are on sale we stock up .
Crystal B.
Eastman, GA
I really like these cookies. They are dangerous around me. I literally will eat the whole thing and have soooo much regret. But hey, they are so good. They remind me of cookies I used to eat as a child. Sooo addicting and just yummy! Give me these cookies and a great movie on a rainy day and I am a happy camper!
Sierra M.
These cookies are my all time favorite. I could eat the whole thing. They aren't too sweet or too much just the right size cookie. I don't like any kind of nut so I'm happy they have the plain alternative. I'm anxious to try the toffee next.
sandra v.
I love these cookies with a cup of coffee in the morning. These shortbread cookies melt in your mouth. They have been a family favorite for a long time.. If you are having family or freinds over you cannot go wrong with these. I like the Keebler brand they qualify for the Kellogg's Family Reward Program which turns pop into coupons for cool prizes.

Joyce Z.
I bought these in to work while I was interning over the summer. My teammates really enjoyed them and it helped break the ice with new colleagues who would come to my desk for cookies. I definitely enjoy non-chocolate cookies as well.
Victoria C.
These are OKAY. I am not above buying packaged sweets, but these are a little too dry for my taste. I like my shortbread to have a slight softness, but these kind of crumble when you bite into them.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Good shortbread cookie. Not as rich as Lorna Doone's but a good alternative. Just used these to make a homemade version of the girl scout's peanut butter patties and they were delicious.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
These are an epic sheep in wolves clothing. They look bland and boring, but are really killer! they have a rich nuttiness you would be surprised came from Keebler. These are much more satisfying and sophisticated than you would assume.