Keebler Sandies Cookies Simply Shortbread uploaded by Shannon p.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Sandies® Cookies Simply Shortbread.
New look! Same great taste.
Baked with care!
Sealed. see more...

A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I love keebler sandies cookies already, but once i tried their shortbread cookies, i fell in love with them.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
My mom loves these but I'm not a huge fan. She likes to have these with cookies in the morning sometimes. They're cheap too. They have real pecan pieces in them which makes them better. If you like pecans they're worth a shot!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
Very simple and satisfying. Not too sweet. A tad messy. They break easy. That's okay. Worth it. Probably not healthy, but they're cookies, not carrots. Treat yourself.
Shannon p.
Shannon p.
Edwardsburg, MI
These take me back. My granny made something similar to these and called them wedding cookies. When I buy these and eat them I think of her . When they are on sale we stock up .
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
These cookies are my all time favorite. I could eat the whole thing. They aren't too sweet or too much just the right size cookie. I don't like any kind of nut so I'm happy they have the plain alternative. I'm anxious to try the toffee next.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
Soooo good! I love these and could eat them all the time! I have a major sweet tooth problem :) I love how these aren't too sweet
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Just plain and simple as these were meant to be! Great cookies. These make the sweet experience one to cherish as far as shortbread cookies are viewed.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Each time I visit my parents, they always have these on hand. They go well with a cup of coffee or tea. Nice, buttery flavor.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Visalia, CA
I love these cookies w a warm cup of hot chocolate in a rainy day!pop in a movie and relax!they're so soft and sweet
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
Do not buy them. You will eat the whole box very quickly. I like to soak them in milk until they almost fall apart. So good.