Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Shamiza D.Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Lilly H.

BY KEEBLER #99 in Cookies

The Keebler Elves Bake Delightfully Rich Taste Into Every Bite Of These Melt-in-your-mouth Shortbread Cookies With Crunchy Pecans.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Pecans Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Eggs Baking Soda Whey Protein Concentrate Soy Lecithin

• I was wondering how much sugar the pecan Sandie have? I w...1 Answers
  • Just the right amount of shortbread, combined with the ri...1 Answers
  • When do you usually eat them? Breakfast, snack, lunch...?18 Answers
Doris B.
One of the best cookies ever!! I absolutely love these. When I'm having a craving for something sweet, this is one of my go to snacks. They are not sugary sweet like other cookies, but they have that buttery, flaky,  crunchy, goodness, that you can't resist. The combination of shortbread and pecans is so undeniably the best. They taste like homemade. Something my Grandma would have made. Mmmm...A glass of milk and some Keebler Pecan Shortbread Sandies, what a treat! They are always available at my local Walmart and are very reasonably priced.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I must have been sheltered by the Fig Newton all my life because I was not introduced to these delicious beasts until just over a month ago. Shortbread cookies are my thing, I didn't even know these cookies existed! I feel like I have to catch up and eat a bunch of these to make my life complete by my birthday next month or I just can't even go on. If I would have died without eating just one of these I definitely would not have gone to heaven and whoever selfishly kept these from me would be in hell with me ;)
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
These are the best store bought shortbread cookies. They are crunchy and have the perfect amount of pecans. I like to eat these with milk, and also use them to make a pie crust. I grind them up in my food processor and add butter and then bake. I always have people ask me how I make my dessert crusts!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I grew up with these so there is a certain level of fond nostalgia associated with these for me. They are buttery, rich, nutty, sweet, and delicious. A savory and sweet cookie. One of my favorites!
Jessica S.
My grandma used to always buy these when I was a kid. I have grown to love them and playfully refer to them as "grown folks cookies" like my grandma did before she slid me a few when noone was looking.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
I can not get enough of these cookies. At first I didn't like them cause my parents always bought them over the chocolate ones. Now as an adult it wasn't cause they hated me they are actually bomb.. I buy them all the time. Go to cookie and they are not too sweet. It's the perfect sweet tooth solution.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I am very partial to this pecan shortbread cookies brand. It has a rich buttery flavor and I love that there are actual butter pecan chunks in it. It is really delicious and affordable. I usually get mine from Shoprite.
Carissa P.
Mcdonough, GA
My favorite cookies in the world. These cookies with some milk can make a bad day much better. They are buttery pecan goodness than I can never eat just a couple of. They are pretty much at any store and are usually pretty cheap.
Analuisa P.
phoenix Arizona
This brand has the best quality of cookies in the groceries stores!! They have such a good flavor to them. Especially these pecan once. They are a bee good shortbread with small-peace’s of pecan. Amazing with milk or coffee.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a chocolate lover so it's rare that I eat a sweet treat that doesn't have a chocolate element. Pecan sandies are an exception to that rule. They have a delicious shortbread base with pecans mixed in the dough to give it a nutty essence. Buttery nutty goodness. Yum.
Daisy C.
Clovis, CA
When do you usually eat them? Breakfast, snack, lunch...?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do you think that they would ever deliver?
Linda B.
Do you know of any recipes that use these?
Katherine B.
Corbin, KY
So I see everyone saying there better if you put them in the microwave for a min what does it do to them bc I never thought of that.
Yolanda D.
Disd you have this at your superbowle party? well I did and it was a hit we had with icream