Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Shamiza D.Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Lilly H.
3 colors available

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Sandies® Cookies Pecan Shortbread.
New look, same great taste.
Made with real pecans!
Sealed. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I have a sweet tooth, well I like to say sweet teeth because they all love sweets. I saw this Keebler sandies on Amazon and thought I would give them a try, they taste like short bread cookies but not as buttery or sweet or good, as for the pecans, will there's bits and pieces but nothing to right home about so if you are a pecan lover don't buy this cookie for the pecans. It's a great snack/cookie if you don't want a rich, sweet cookie. It's nice and crunchy, i had it for some time in a closed container and it stayed fresh. All and all not bad but I will not buy it again.
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
I actually just tried these cookies out yesterday and I fell in love instantly. I love shortbread cookies and I love pecans, so this is perfect for me! I'm not a big fan of having too many chocolate chips in my cookies either, so I'll be buying more of this product more often.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
These are my favorite sweet treat after a long day of hiking or being outdoors! Perfect with a hot cup of coffee or a cool glass of milk! Just the right amount of pecan pieces and not overly sweet!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
These are quite delicious. I think they maintain a good balance between being crunchy and being hard. They've got a great taste. However, they are just kind of dry. If you get them make sure to have some milk near by!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
These are some of the best pecan shortbread cookies ever. Buttery, pecan-y, delicious, and I will get them again and again. I haven't seen many that are similar to this. I would recommend these to others.
Shea L.
Shea L.
So delicious to eat with a cup of coffee! Love the taste of these shortbread cookies!
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
Love these cookies! They taste awesome. Very decently priced. Taste better than original sandies.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Best box cookie ever. I can eat the with coffee. Affordable. Takes me back in time.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
These have got to be my favorite Keebler cookies. I always buy these when they are on sale. I love to eat them when I want to snack or I just have a sweet tooth. I recommend these to everyone that does not have a nut allergy.
Kaitlyn  S.
Kaitlyn S.
Fort Bragg, NC
My dad has always bought these, it's kind of our little father-daughter thing because nobody else in the family likes cookies unless they are full of chocolate. These cookies are super buttery and so yummy!