Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Lilly H.Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread uploaded by Shamiza D.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Sandies® Cookies Pecan Shortbread.
New look, same great taste.
Made with real pecans!
Sealed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I must have been sheltered by the Fig Newton all my life because I was not introduced to these delicious beasts until just over a month ago. Shortbread cookies are my thing, I didn't even know these cookies existed! I feel like I have to catch up and eat a bunch of these to make my life complete by my birthday next month or I just can't even go on. If I would have died without eating just one of these I definitely would not have gone to heaven and whoever selfishly kept these from me would be in hell with me ;)
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread more...
I am very partial to this pecan shortbread cookies brand. It has a rich buttery flavor and I love that there are actual butter pecan chunks in it. It is really delicious and affordable. I usually get mine from Shoprite.
Miriam M.
These are quite delicious. I think they maintain a good balance between being crunchy and being hard. They've got a great taste. However, they are just kind of dry. If you get them make sure to have some milk near by!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are some of the best pecan shortbread cookies ever. Buttery, pecan-y, delicious, and I will get them again and again. I haven't seen many that are similar to this. I would recommend these to others.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Keebler Sandies Cookies Pecan Shortbread more...
I have a sweet tooth, well I like to say sweet teeth because they all love sweets. I saw this Keebler sandies on Amazon and thought I would give them a try, they taste like short bread cookies but not as buttery or sweet or good, as for the pecans, will there's bits and pieces but nothing to right home about so if you are a pecan lover don't buy this cookie for the pecans. It's a great snack/cookie if you don't want a rich, sweet cookie. It's nice and crunchy, i had it for some time in a closed container and it stayed fresh. All and all not bad but I will not buy it again.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These one of my favorite cookies!!!! Crunchy but not hard, sweet but not sicken sweet, and made with real pecans! They can be kind of expensive depending where you shop but I think it's worth it, especially if you don't buy these all the time.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have got to be my favorite Keebler cookies. I always buy these when they are on sale. I love to eat them when I want to snack or I just have a sweet tooth. I recommend these to everyone that does not have a nut allergy.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
These are my favorite sweet treat after a long day of hiking or being outdoors! Perfect with a hot cup of coffee or a cool glass of milk! Just the right amount of pecan pieces and not overly sweet!
Bernadette T.
These are a nice treat to have. I honestly like to have other cookies than chocolate chip. I enjoy eating these with my matcha green tea, but hey that's just me. My family enjoys these as well.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Oooweee these are the best things ever. I literally can eat the entire pack myself. It's like one of those things you keep hidden from the kids because you don't want to share.