BY KEEBLER

The Keebler Elves Bake Delightfully Rich Taste Into Every Bite Of These Melt-in-your-mouth Shortbread Cookies With Rich Dark Chocolate And Crunchy Almonds.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor) Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Eggs Baking Soda Natural And Artificial Flavor Whey Protein Concentrate

Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these for prepackaged cookies. Not too sweet with the dark chocolate and shortbread but just enough to be a great dessert. Love them and will keep buying them!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies! I love Sandies shortbread, and Keebler makes some amazing cookies. With the dark chocolate and the almonds I would say that this is the perfect combination of the two. I could eat the whole entire box of these to myself. I recommend!
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
Oh my gosh!! I found these once. I have searched for them all over and I can not find them anywhere anymore. These are the absolute best cookies that I have ever had. The shortbread flavor is delicious. Dark chocolate and almonds go together perfectly. It is just a perfect cookie
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
I love all cookies and Sandies Have to be about my fav. The only problem is that I can't keep them in the house. My husband eats them..They also always have great sales on these as well.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Shortbread cookies are pretty awesome but I find these to go stale faster than other cookies. They flake a lot and have more crumbs than you would expect. Do I like them when fresh absolutely! Are they worth the crumbs yes! But I wish they lasted a bit longer.
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
These are amazing ! I love the Keebler sandies but this combination is so good. They disappear at home as soon as you buy them. My picky eater loves them too which is a plus.
Abbie B.
Ok can I say shortbread, chocolate, and almond. YUMMY!! I use to eat a couple of these after school. Now I'll sit writing a paper or a report and eat the whole friggin container. They are that good.
Elizabet W.
Sandies pecan shortbread cookies are delicious and a nice switcheroo from your regular chocolate chip cookies. They are nice and mild and chocolatey good and I love the little pecans.
Angel H.
Columbia, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love having these with a glass of milk. The milk helps me wash down the "sandie" part of the cookie then there is the satisfaction of the sweet dark chocolate.
Kaycee P.
I love these cookies! They are not crunchy, but not soft. It's the perfect texture and I love the almonds in them. They have other really yummy flavors as well.
Shanna H.
Orlando, FL
Are these chewy or hard?