BY KEEBLER

Melt-in-your-mouth cookies with crunchy pecans. Delightfully rich taste.

Keebler Sandies Cookies
  • "My fav when you wanna pig out get a glass of milk and eat away or get some vanilla ice cream Just a pint cut it up leave in the jar cut a nice size to make ice sandwiches or ice cream of your choice!!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite cookie, great cookie with that n distinctive pecan taste." in 4 reviews
  • "I love these cookies have a great taste and very good if heated up this is a go to cookie when you nee that sweet treat " in 4 reviews
  • "These cookies are not overly sweet so they are just right and pecans make life so much better with that crunch each bite!" in 3 reviews
  • "Not too sweet they are just right and even better dipped in a glass of ice cold milk!" in 3 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I LOVE these cookies! I can eat them on my good and bad days. They are the best cookies hands down to me. I’m a repeat buyer of these. I love that they have pecans in them. I would recommend and keep buying.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I grew up with these so there is a certain level of fond nostalgia associated with these for me. They are buttery, rich, nutty, sweet, and delicious. A savory and sweet cookie. One of my favorites!
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a chocolate lover so it's rare that I eat a sweet treat that doesn't have a chocolate element. Pecan sandies are an exception to that rule. They have a delicious shortbread base with pecans mixed in the dough to give it a nutty essence. Buttery nutty goodness. Yum.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Sandies are my all time favorite childhood snack. My mother made sure we always have them. They are nice and buttery and the cookie melts in your mouth. The pecans make them that much better. I usually buy them at shoprite and they usually are fairly reasonable.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the best 'sandies' cookies that I have ever tried. They are not overly sweet or overly loaded with pecans. The flavor is just right. These are one of the few loyalty brand items I can think of that I have with Keebler. If you haven't tried them then I highly recommend starting with these specifically.
Whitney H.
I love these cookies so much! I have eaten them since I was a kid and recently had some with my grandparents and had to go by some. I love the healthier cookie option and love the simple nut ingredient! My favorite way to eat them is just with a cold glass of milk or almond breeze vanilla milk!!
Janina F.
Davie, FL
These cookies are simply delicious! the brand should speak for itself because most of what they make are great tasting snacks. these particular cookies really do melt in your mouth. they are almost to soft to dip in milk but if you eat them and then chug a huge glass of milk than you might experience heaven! go buy some right away. are you still here? go quickly and buy some!
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Not sure when these cookies came out but we sure have bought them for many years. We usually buy them and have them as snacks with some milk or coffee. I wish the flavor was as good as long time ago I feel they changed a bit but oh well I still eat them.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the BEST brand/type of cookies I have ever tasted in my life! I choose these over every other type of cookies. So classic and traditional and milk's true companion! Delicious for the entire family and friends!! I'm so grateful that I had these growing up and still have them as a young adult today!!!
Lois H.
Sandies Pecan Shortbread, what else is there to say . This is my all time favorite cookie, great cookie with that n distinctive pecan taste. Always fresh, you will never get a bad pack of these babies. Go on and try them now if you haven't, I guarantee you will love them as much as I do.
Daisy C.
Clovis, CA
When do you usually eat them? Breakfast, snack, lunch...?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Do you think that they would ever deliver?
Linda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you know of any recipes that use these?
Yolanda D.
Disd you have this at your superbowle party? well I did and it was a hit we had with icream
Katherine B.
Corbin, KY
So I see everyone saying there better if you put them in the microwave for a min what does it do to them bc I never thought of that.