BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is the texture of this cookie? Is it very hard?1 Answers
  • I wonder how long does it takes for this cookies to go st...2 Answers
  • I wonder how long does it takes for this cookies to go st...1 Answers
Keebler Sandies Chocolate Chip & Pecan Shortbread Cookies
  • "I love chocolate chip cookies, and the chocolate chip and pecan are delicious, especially the keebler brand, they're so good!" in 1 review
  • "Sandies cookies for Keebler are the best cookies they are the favorite in my house." in 1 review
  • "They have a lot of flavor and just the right amount of treats to be good with every bite." in 1 review
  • "THis are really good and chewy :) and they good when u want something chocolate " in 1 review
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sandies are sweet and a little crumbly, but real shortbread this isn't. There is butter in here, but it's listed way down at the bottom after cheap soybean and palm oils. While these cookies do have a nice balance of sweet and a little saltiness, and are good overall, they're disappointing if you actually want shortbread. Points though for having a short list of ingredients and for being widely available.
greidy p.
Sandies son dulces y un poco desmenuzable, pero real shortbread esto no lo es. Hay mantequilla aquí, pero está en la lista abajo en el fondo después de la soja barata y aceites de palma. Si bien estas galletas tienen un buen equilibrio de dulce y un poco de salinidad, y son buenas en general, son decepcionantes si realmente quieres shortbread. Puntos por tener una lista corta de ingredientes y por estar ampliamente disponibles.
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are SO good! Perfect texture, fantastic flavor. I love that they finally put some chocolate chips in this already amazing cookie. Way better than off brands. Last time I bought these I bought them at Walmart. Yummy cookie!! You should try them
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I usually do not like hard, crunchy cookies but these are the best leach cookies out there ! They have the best flavor and consistency for being a harder, crunchy cookie. also I like keebler's resealable packaging on the cookies.
New Caney, TX
Omg so i like adding nutella to this cookies. Yeah i know I'm weird like that ahahah. Anyways this cookies has been my favorite since i was a child and that was 10 yrs ago.
Amelia D.
I love this cookies with my entire heart and also (my stomach), their so yummy and tasty, I love their texture and their totally worth it if you want something sweet as a snack or dessert.
SUSAN K.
OMG> THESE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF> FIRST OF ALL I LOVE PECANS> THESE COOKIES ARE SO BUTTERY SOFT AND THE PECANS ARE NOT HARD AND DRY> IT A SOFT COOKIE WITH PECANS MORE OR LESS A Um FLAKY OR CRUMBLY COOKIE _ NOT CHEWY WHICH I LOVE.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
Yum I love chocolate chip and pecan short bread cookies I really love the Keebler brand but chocolate and pecans just go so well to gather I can't eat just one or too talking about it makes me want to go buy another box for them
These are great little cookies for sure. One of the biggest problems I have with them is that I have to reframe myself from eating the whole darn pack! Hey, with Keebler you can't go wrong.
Sora I.
Tasty, but get a little nauseating after eating too many in succession. Also a bit dry for my tastes -- if you like a chewy cookie, this one's not for you.
New Caney, TX
I wonder how long does it takes for this cookies to go stale?
Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
How is the texture of this cookie? Is it very hard?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Ice cream sandwiches yuummmm
Heather S.
Dexter, ME
I love adding things like these cookies to my party planning, I've done pops, brownie bites and cheesecake bites with them. Anyone have any other ideas???
New Caney, TX
I wonder how long does it takes for this cookies to go stale?