Add a Photo

By KEEBLER
#350 in Cookies
Keebler Sandies® Cashew Shortbread Cookies.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Made with real cashews!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today + American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
These are really great cookies. I love that these are not too hard and not too sweet. They make for a great snack to enjoy especially with coffee or tea! Really great to help satisfy any cravings for sweet, salty or crunchy. I would buy them again and would recommend them
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
While these cookies are delicious, they tend to make my mouth a tad bit dry. They do have a lovely taste though and the cashews add a nice bite! Just make sure that you have some milk at hand because you're sure to need it!
Nida S.
Nida S.
Really great cookies to dip into your coffee or tea, just makes it taste so much better with a hot drink.
My father in law loves these cookies and that's how I got introduced to them.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
these cookies are delicious! I always pick some up when I go to the store. one of my favorites. I get them from Wal-Mart.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
Yummy! I could eat a whole bag. They aren't too sweet or overwhelming at all. Perfect level of sweetness and crunchiness.
Ana R.
Ana R.
san angelo , Texas
Ive loved these cookies since i was a little girl, me and my grandmotherEat them together almost everytime i visit her. When we would go camping we would eat these in the morning with milk and pretend weWere drinking coffe.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
Looking at this in the package, you would think it's nasty. When trying it for the first time, it tastes really good compared to how it looked on the package 😊.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Madison , FL
I love these cookies so much! One of my favorite cookies in the world. It's like they melt in mouth, their crunchy and nutty just delicious!
Cortney J.
Cortney J.
These are good for when you want to eat something that is sweet, but not too sweet. They go good with milk, or just by themselves.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
I don't like nuts but I love these cookies. That's saying a lot. Buttery, crumbly cookie with the extra crunch of nuts. Relish!
Candace T.
Candace T.
What's does topping taste like
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? They had chocolate or butterscotch in the middle.