BY KEEBLER

Keebler Sandies® Cashew Shortbread Cookies.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Made with real cashews!
Be a good cookie.
Give blood today + American Red Cross.
Keebler® is a proud sponsor of the American Red Cross. see more...

• What's does topping taste like 3 Answers
  • Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? T...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am not a huge chocolate chip fan (shocker I know) but I love short bread cashew cookies." in 1 review
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
These are really great cookies. I love that these are not too hard and not too sweet. They make for a great snack to enjoy especially with coffee or tea! Really great to help satisfy any cravings for sweet, salty or crunchy. I would buy them again and would recommend them
Ashley G.
these cookies are delicious! I always pick some up when I go to the store. one of my favorites. I get them from Wal-Mart.
Ana R.
San Angelo, TX
Ive loved these cookies since i was a little girl, me and my grandmotherEat them together almost everytime i visit her. When we would go camping we would eat these in the morning with milk and pretend weWere drinking coffe.
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
While these cookies are delicious, they tend to make my mouth a tad bit dry. They do have a lovely taste though and the cashews add a nice bite! Just make sure that you have some milk at hand because you're sure to need it!
Nida S.
Really great cookies to dip into your coffee or tea, just makes it taste so much better with a hot drink.
My father in law loves these cookies and that's how I got introduced to them.
Brenda R.
I love these cookies with some milk, not to sweet just right. The pecans in the cookie is just small enough to get that great taste. Love the size of the cookie too, big enough for three nice bites.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
I am not a huge chocolate chip fan (shocker I know) but I love short bread cashew cookies. They have the perfect crunch to them and are not overly sugary. I do not feel bad indulging in more than the serving size because cashews are good for you right? :-)
Cassie W.
My daughter is such a fan of shortbread cookies. We get her these on occasion and she devours them. I love that they taste like they were handmade as opposed to factory made.
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
The Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies are one of my favorites. They are sweet and a little salty, perfect combination of both. I like to eat these with a cup of black coffee!!
Marlene C.
Sandys are great and a simple cookie. My husband can not eat hard cookies, and these melt in his mouth with a little milk. He will choose these over any other cookies.
Candace T.
What's does topping taste like
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? They had chocolate or butterscotch in the middle.