BY KEEBLER

The Keebler Elves Bake Delightfully Rich Taste Into Every Bite Of These Melt-in-your-mouth Shortbread Cookies With Crunchy Cashews.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Cashews Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Baking Soda Whey Protein Concentrate Soy Lecithin

• What's does topping taste like 3 Answers
  • Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? T...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am not a huge chocolate chip fan (shocker I know) but I love short bread cashew cookies." in 1 review
Ana R.
San Angelo , TX
Ive loved these cookies since i was a little girl, me and my grandmotherEat them together almost everytime i visit her. When we would go camping we would eat these in the morning with milk and pretend weWere drinking coffe.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really great cookies. I love that these are not too hard and not too sweet. They make for a great snack to enjoy especially with coffee or tea! Really great to help satisfy any cravings for sweet, salty or crunchy. I would buy them again and would recommend them
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
While these cookies are delicious, they tend to make my mouth a tad bit dry. They do have a lovely taste though and the cashews add a nice bite! Just make sure that you have some milk at hand because you're sure to need it!
Nida S.
Really great cookies to dip into your coffee or tea, just makes it taste so much better with a hot drink.
My father in law loves these cookies and that's how I got introduced to them.
Kelly G.
Sandies cookies are SO delish! You can't just eat one. The added bonus to these normal Sandies are the added cashews. These are very delicious cookies that aren't too hard and aren't too soft...perfect for dipping in coffee or tea.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I remember eating these all the time at grandma's house as a kid, lol and now I eat them with my morning coffee or tea! They are just sweet enough and just melt in your mouth. I love the nuts in them too.
Brenda R.
I love these cookies with some milk, not to sweet just right. The pecans in the cookie is just small enough to get that great taste. Love the size of the cookie too, big enough for three nice bites.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
I am not a huge chocolate chip fan (shocker I know) but I love short bread cashew cookies. They have the perfect crunch to them and are not overly sugary. I do not feel bad indulging in more than the serving size because cashews are good for you right? :-)
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Sandies Pecan Shortbread Cookies are one of my favorites. They are sweet and a little salty, perfect combination of both. I like to eat these with a cup of black coffee!!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I love cookies with nuts in them and these are delicious. These cookies have a nice crunch and good flavor to them. They aren't overly sweet and go great with a glass of milk.
Candace T.
What's does topping taste like
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? They had chocolate or butterscotch in the middle.