BY KEEBLER

The Keebler Elves Bake Delightfully Rich Taste Into Every Bite Of These Melt-in-your-mouth Shortbread Cookies With Crunchy Cashews.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean And Palm Oil Sugar Cashews Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Natural And Artificial Flavors Eggs Baking Soda Whey Protein Concentrate Soy Lecithin

• What's does topping taste like 3 Answers
  • Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies D...1 Answers
Keebler Sandies Cashew Shortbread Cookies
  • "I am not a huge chocolate chip fan (shocker I know) but I love short bread cashew cookies." in 1 review
Genia W.
Burkburnett
Good buttery taste. Just not as good as pecan sandirs. Texture was good. It was one dollar cheaper than pecan sandirs, so I thought that if try them. I don't regret the purchase but now I wish that is purchased pecan sandie, also.
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
I love these cookies! They are my favorite! My nana would always give me them when i was little... They were my favorite cookie then and they’re still my favorite cookie now! They are delicious! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to others (unless you have a nut allergy)!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
We love this cookie they are great to serve with a cup of tea. We get these all the time they have the perfect raft and just the right amount of nuts in them our family definitely loves this cookie we would definitely recommend this cookie
Ana R.
Eden , TX
Ive loved these cookies since i was a little girl, me and my grandmotherEat them together almost everytime i visit her. When we would go camping we would eat these in the morning with milk and pretend weWere drinking coffe.
Theresa O.
Much like the pecan sandy but with cashews. So if you like cashews this is a good switch up! Or if you just like cashews better 😊 I haven't tried this in other brands. Nice snack cookie without the chocolate.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really great cookies. I love that these are not too hard and not too sweet. They make for a great snack to enjoy especially with coffee or tea! Really great to help satisfy any cravings for sweet, salty or crunchy. I would buy them again and would recommend them
Sarah S.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are incredibly addicting. They're not too sweet but they're not bland either. I like these more than pecan sandies just because I like cashews more and I feel like these have a richer flavor. I find the texture enjoyable; crunchy but soft for comfortable chewing. I definitely recommend these
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These Keebler cashew cookies are very addicting. They taste so good with that little crunch from the cashews. They are perfectly balanced not too sweet or dry. I really recommend these they are good.
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
While these cookies are delicious, they tend to make my mouth a tad bit dry. They do have a lovely taste though and the cashews add a nice bite! Just make sure that you have some milk at hand because you're sure to need it!
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I have always been a fan of these cookies. Then they started adding cashews and changed my life! They are like cookie your grandmother made for special occasions, and I could eat so many 🍪🍪🍪🍪 I Would have given these cookies 5 stars if they were soft and chewy.
Candace T.
What's does topping taste like
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone else ticked that they stopped making the Sandies Drops? They had chocolate or butterscotch in the middle.