BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Sandies® Cashew Shortbread.
Made with premium Brazilian cashews.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Melt-in-your-mouth Cookies with Crunchy Cashews. see more...

Keebler Sandies Cashew Shortbread Cookies
  • "This is a child hood favorite any short bread cookie is i love these soft but not the chewy kind of soft perfect for those with a sweet tooth but not even thought this cookie is not overly sweet its just the right amount for someone who wants sweets but not to much" in 1 review
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
We love this cookie they are great to serve with a cup of tea. We get these all the time they have the perfect raft and just the right amount of nuts in them our family definitely loves this cookie we would definitely recommend this cookie
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I have always been a fan of these cookies. Then they started adding cashews and changed my life! They are like cookie your grandmother made for special occasions, and I could eat so many 🍪🍪🍪🍪 I Would have given these cookies 5 stars if they were soft and chewy.
kiki y.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Next to homemade cookies, these are best and my favorites! THe flavor is lovely, has a lot of nuts and they just melt in your mouth! These are the perfect cookies to have with a glass of milk when you've had a rough day.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
My favorite store bought cookie hands down!! I am an avid home baker but if there is one cookie i buy instead it is this one. The consistency and softness of the cookie combined with the buttery creaminess of the shortbread is amazing!!
DeJuana S.
Mason, OH
These are SO good! They melt in your mouth. I can't eat just one, therefore I usually only purchase these around the holidays. I could sit and eat a whole bag. Not to mention my family eats them all up too.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
These cookies are always so fresh, they sometime fall apart quite easily as a result. Love them, and the flavor is different then most cookies on the market.
Sabrina  H.
These shortbread cookies are so simple but addicting. I love eating them with coffee. They are hard, but easy to eat. They have cashews inside which adds to the taste.
Recommend 💋
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
The Keebler brand always makes the best cookies but these are amazing I have a sweet tooth and these are always great to eat at any time !
Rosey E.
These never get old no matter how many I've had I still can't put them down! I also like dipping these in some melted chocolate chips for an extra fatty treat!